Giant, any info about them?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
then go ahead, buy it tomorrow and enjoy the summer!

Reactions: flecc

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
You should be able to cycle up anything (slowly in the right gear) with the crank motor and your own effort. I have ridden up 30% hills with the Kalkhoff Impulse 1 motor (and I'm quite a bit older and heavier than you!). The Bosch motor is not as powerful as the Impulse but in the right gear 20% shouldn't be a problem. If I were you I would buy it direct and outright, the cycle scheme arrangement means it not really yours for the term of the agreement (well that's how the UK scheme works).

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There is a snag with some of these online buys though. As the description remarks in this case, the tyres have been folded which should never be done with Marathon Plus. Some members have found the damage from this to be irreversible.

D

Deleted member 4366

Mine were folded when I got them, but they pumped up fine.

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
Hello lads, here is the end of my posts about which bike to buy(at least for some time XD)
I just ordered the cube reaction pro and I have the feeling that I will be happy. I was going to get the 17" frame but all the stock is gone, so I went to the shop yo try the 19"(I am about 1,71 m) and the guy told me maybe was to big but I tried and I didn't feel unconfy or whatsoever and the floor wasn't farther than in any of the other bikes I had before.
The guy told me that if I don't feel comfy he will get another bar to have the handlebarcloser to me at not extra cost.
I will get a good pair of tyres for free so I am happy with that.
So I just can say, thanks a million to everyone for your info your advices and for reading all my posts asking one and again and again the same.
I think is mostly in your head, if you want to love it you will.
My next posts will be in another sections and maybe I can write a good review.
Cheers lads :)

Reactions: flecc and tillson