Haibike all mtn Pro for sale

Dazzaar

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 6, 2015
I have an awesome allmtn pro for sale.
this bike has been an absolute hoot to own, fast and comfortable on road, completely competent and sure footed off road. it is specced to the max with fox kashima up front 150mm, same to the rear. ace crank bros wheelset, light as a feather and totally trust worthy. dropper post. het just look at their site its the 2014 model in black with yellow detailing. make me a sensible offer, I want a more road focussed e-bike so will consider a sensible offer. message me for pictures and more detail, I'd tell you more but why not check out what is said about it by Haibike and others on the web, I have only good things to say about it.
it was £4999 new it will come with its manual, theer are a couple of marks on the rear suspension (wear from cable rub and a few small marks on the paint from use. the grips could do with replacing but are perfectly fine to use and are comfortable. its the bosch series 2.
If you are interested start a conversation and lets see if we can do a deal that suits us both:)

Paul hd

Nov 18, 2015
Hi Dazzaar
That's a great looking bike.
If you have the same, Could you tell me what are the make of the mud guards?

Good luck with your sale. Someone is going to end up with a superb bike.
If I hadn't just picked up a secondhand Haibike I might of been tempted

Regards
Paul

Dazzaar

Dec 6, 2015
sorry Paul I don't have those on, You could call martin Brown at the e-bike shop I'm sure he would tell you
01252 279 279

Dazzaar

Dec 6, 2015
Thanks for that Martin, Oh and congratulations on the business award. I can see why, you are definitely one of the strongest ambassadors for e-bikes in the UK.

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

Paul hd

Nov 18, 2015
Thanks Dazzaar and Martin.
I will order a set.

Have a great Xmas.

Cheers
Paul.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its better than 20 plus postage ;) also in halfords for 15 quid.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I found that the downtube guard was pretty ineffectual and not worth having and the rear isn't much better, as it gets knocked easily, seemingly just gets in way, and doesn't even do a very good job. It's okay for a last resort, but not as along term winter solution.

Whilst I hate having to use any mudguard, the Mucky Nutz does a superb job of keeping crap away from the face, and the rear Scud Guard whilst being fugly, is the best 'unavailable' mudguard out there. ;)

Even better than the Mucky Nutz is one of these. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/rapidracerproducts-neoguard-evil-eyes/rp-prod27830

A few front guards worthy of use. http://www.mbr.co.uk/news/the-best-mountain-bike-front-mudguards-336438?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Last edited:
Reactions: soundwave

Dazzaar

Dec 6, 2015
Hi drjo where are you based? You need to ride this thing to appreciate it. It would be great to show you it in person before having the fun of a negotiation. It obviously has a good residual value but i do wantvto move it on so your right price could be mine too. Im in winchester hampshire