Haibike Nduro 7 Vs Cannondale Moterra Carbon

donamar

Just Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Hello,

This is to find out on behalf of a colleague of mine who ever have purchased and tried the Cannondale Moterra Carbon here. It's a bike that has everything to be the best but in my opinion I like the Haibike Nduro 7 is better.
I return to my topic, which is to help me advise this colleague between these two bikes. He intends to purchase it on VLD Sport as a promotional offer on all his products.

Waiting your answers

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
5k throw away items can i buy a bms motor bearings have full access to the software, nope throw it in the bin and buy a new one as this is renewable tech. ;)

carbon frames for ebikes are useless as will bend and flex and crack giant bikes had some whoppers and some waited over a year for a replacement frame.

and then why not use can bus to extract the most money for there batts as nothing else will work :p

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hello,

This is to find out on behalf of a colleague of mine who ever have purchased and tried the Cannondale Moterra Carbon here. It's a bike that has everything to be the best but in my opinion I like the Haibike Nduro 7 is better.
I return to my topic, which is to help me advise this colleague between these two bikes. He intends to purchase it on VLD Sport as a promotional offer on all his products.

Waiting your answers
Neither would be good for riding to work. Get a Woosh bike instead because they have rear hub-motors that are much better for any bike to ride on the road.

• :D
Reactions: Az.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

they do a 18kw motor :eek: need a psu from a ufo :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020

Waiting your answers
You've inadvertently joined the wrong forum.

This forum is dedicated to people who wear blinkers and only deal with/know about rear hub motor bikes used for pottering to and from work and the city. For proper mtb stuff try the 'EMTB forum' instead.

As to the choice between the Haibike and the Cannondale. Both look excellent. Spec on the Haibike is better, but the Cannondale has the Bosch motor which is considered by most to be the industry leader.

If it were my choice, I would go for the Haibike. Its got better wheels, better brakes a better fork and shock.

However, should your friend want a bike that looks like its been cobbled together in someones garden shed, by all means hang about.

Related Articles

Advertisers