Haibike sduro allmtn sl

richard250

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 6, 2016
banbridge
Hi guys I went a little mad last week and finally took the plunge and bought a haibike sduro allmtn sl and omg boy do I love it.
In the space of one week I have done roughly 120 miles all close to my home here in Ireland most rides where about 25 miles in total and very Hilly.
I ride the bike in eco or eco plus only using high if I come to a big Hill and I ride up with a massive smile on my face and to my surprise after each session the battery has roughly 70 percent power left in the cell.
Only one problem and it's not with the bike these bikes are supposed to save you money but recently after letting my wife take it for a spin she now has informed me of her interest in purchasing a ebike also I suppose I can't complain as at times we head out together but I guess I beter start saving again I'll post a few photos

Clare the Rear

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2016
Ipswich
Hi guys I went a little mad last week and finally took the plunge and bought a haibike sduro allmtn sl and omg boy do I love it.
In the space of one week I have done roughly 120 miles all close to my home here in Ireland most rides where about 25 miles in total and very Hilly.
I ride the bike in eco or eco plus only using high if I come to a big Hill and I ride up with a massive smile on my face and to my surprise after each session the battery has roughly 70 percent power left in the cell.
Only one problem and it's not with the bike these bikes are supposed to save you money but recently after letting my wife take it for a spin she now has informed me of her interest in purchasing a ebike also I suppose I can't complain as at times we head out together but I guess I beter start saving again I'll post a few photos
Hi, has this got the 400 or 500 battery?

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Both myself any my hubs have got one too. Haibike as well 2016 version.
Best thing we've ever done, we can go out on our or together, always someone to ride with, safe if you get out on the trails. We love it so much that we've just ordered 2 new Canyon Spectral On's (bang goes the budget for the new kitchen). We are keeping the haibikes as ride arounds.
Save up get her a bike and enjoy.

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Both myself any my hubs have got one too. Haibike as well 2016 version.
Best thing we've ever done, we can go out on our or together, always someone to ride with, safe if you get out on the trails. We love it so much that we've just ordered 2 new Canyon Spectral On's (bang goes the budget for the new kitchen). We are keeping the haibikes as ride arounds.
Save up get her a bike and enjoy.
You have your priorities right. A 20yr kitchen is still functional but 2yr old ebike needs upgrading.

Russelliow

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2017
iom
I love my ktm kapoho . My girlfriend wants a step through but we have a baby on the way so maybe next year :rolleyes:

Related Articles

Advertisers