Heinzmann 840W Motor currently fitted to CB Venturer 200 - York Area

Robo

Just Joined
May 20, 2013
For sale is my Claud Butler Venturer 200 bicycle with fitted Heinzmann motor. Is in full working order. Rear hub motor details:

Serial No: 870-00-116-1440
840 Watts, 18 Newton meters, 30 Amps max

840 watt, low torque high speed model - ideal for a quick and easy commute (Top speed is approx 30mph depending on rider etc). From standing start a few turns of pedal are required then you are off. Speed is controlled by a Heinzmann handle bar twist throttle.
Battery holds full charge and is 5 Ah NICAD battery.
Comes complete with all manuals and Heinzmann charger.
Condition of the bike is very good little signs of ware as you expect.
There is some cracking to the tyres and very light surface rust to handles bars

The whole bike was built for me by Kinetics of Glasgow approx 6 years ago and have ridden it approx 20 times (has covered circ 150 miles in total).
Cash on collection only - York area.
Viewing welcome and advised. Currently listed on Ebay.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
The whole bike was built for me by Kinetics of Glasgow approx 6 years ago and have ridden it approx 20 times (has covered circ 150 miles in total).
20 rides in 6 years ... why so little use, Robo ?

Robo

Just Joined
May 20, 2013
For sale is my Claud Butler Venturer 200 bicycle with fitted Heinzmann motor. Is in full working order. Rear hub motor details:

Serial No: 870-00-116-1440
840 Watts, 18 Newton meters, 30 Amps max

840 watt, low torque high speed model - ideal for a quick and easy commute (Top speed is approx 30mph depending on rider etc). From standing start a few turns of pedal are required then you are off. Speed is controlled by a Heinzmann handle bar twist throttle.
Battery holds full charge and is 5 Ah NICAD battery.
Comes complete with all manuals and Heinzmann charger.
Condition of the bike is very good little signs of ware as you expect.
There is some cracking to the tyres and very light surface rust to handles bars

Cash on collection only - York area.
Viewing welcome and advised. Currently listed on Ebay.
Sadly illness and change of job meant I have not ridden it. Its a 36V model - see Ebay listing for more details. Thanks