Hellloooo

Tara

Pedelecer
Aug 13, 2011
Torbay, South Devon
Hi there

I'm Tara from Torbay, South Devon.
I'm looking forward to owning my own electric bike in the near future :)

I have discovered that I want a tilting trike with front and rear baskets - I wobble on two wheels - so I have to be sensible and go for three (even though there are some lovely tempting sporty bikes to choose from)

Everyone seems very friendly and helpful here, and I look forward to joining the community and sharing experiences :D

Hi Tara
I am a electric trike owner, I love mine.I have a two wheeler also but dont use it after my accident.My trike is great not tilting ,one wheel one the front 2 at the back. Light enough to pedal on the flat if no battery left. Model Sunrunner, 3 gears. Fab , massive shopping box that is lockable on the back(It will hold at least 4 shoe boxes and matching bags LOL.).Had lots of people ask about my trike.She is not mega fast but well built and reliable which is what I need for work.

Tara

Pedelecer
Aug 13, 2011
Torbay, South Devon
Hi Jill

I'll look up your model, as I haven't heard of it.
I've wasted another whole evening looking for a bike and got nowhere. Now if I was American or Dutch, I would have my choice of leaning electric trikes (including chopper styled ones)

Ho hum!

Thanks for introducing yourself :)

Tara

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi Jill

I'll look up your model, as I haven't heard of it.
I've wasted another whole evening looking for a bike and got nowhere. Now if I was American or Dutch, I would have my choice of leaning electric trikes (including chopper styled ones)

Ho hum!

Thanks for introducing yourself :)

Tara
Its not wasted. All part of the learning experience. Didn't do me any harm (twitch, twitch ..)

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi Tara
I am a electric trike owner, I love mine.I have a two wheeler also but dont use it after my accident.My trike is great not tilting ,one wheel one the front 2 at the back. Light enough to pedal on the flat if no battery left. Model Sunrunner, 3 gears. Fab , massive shopping box that is lockable on the back(It will hold at least 4 shoe boxes and matching bags LOL.).Had lots of people ask about my trike.She is not mega fast but well built and reliable which is what I need for work.
Hi Jill, Where did you get it from? How long have you had it? ... What did you pay for it .. roughly or exactly! ... Have you had any problems? If you had any problems where would you take it? and finally ... do you have any photos? ...