Hello from Cyclotricity Revolver owner

sheddyian

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 7, 2017
East Sussex
Hi,

I bought a Cyclotricity Revolver back in June, and have since cycled 600 miles on for work/shopping trips as well as leisure. I'm very pleased with it.

On the first day I rode the bike I had a puncture, and I decided to change the tyres and tubes - I'm now using Schwalbe inner tubes and Schwalbe Land Cruiser Plus tyres (with the kevlar puncture protection strip). Not had any punctures since in 600 miles.

The saddle mount kept creaking and groaning - I'm on the upper end of the recommended rider weight for this bike - and I saw that it was of the traditional design. I decided to swap it for a micro-adjust seat post, and found one that was also a suspension seat post which I bought and am very pleased with. It makes the already comfortable Cyclotricity saddle even more comfy as it absorbs a few extra bumps on rough roads. I feared I would be forever bouncing up and down on the saddle, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I signed up to join the community, as I'm greatly enjoying riding my electric bike, and despite the slight issues above, am very pleased with the Cyclotricity Revolver bike.

Ian

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Ian :)

Gaz

Powerbikes

Trade Member
Sep 11, 2017
Whitehaven
www.powerbikes.uk
Hi Ian!

Good to hear you're enjoying your electric bike. I really could never go back to a standard bike now.
Brilliant bike the Revolver. Especially for the price of them too!

Richard