Hi, from Watford

Badger999

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 5, 2017
Watford
Greetings, just joined this site and have been lurking around for sometime. I have a couple of eBikes. I purchased a Gazelle Orange C7 last May. Liked it so much that I purchased a Haibike SDURO Cross SL. Very impressed and now I am hooked. I was after some advice on upgrading stock sprocket to the maximum diameter. I have read conflicting views and was hoping someone could throw some light on the subject. I intend to install a Speedbox 2 at some point and wanted to know what was the largest diameter I could go up to on my Haibike SDURO Cross. Any advice will be appreciated.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sarabee

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
Welcome to the forum Badger999 i hope you have a nice stay here with us i am sure you will get a lot of help and advice off the forum from people i have also learnt a lot about bikes during my time here reading other people posts

TMonkey

Feb 21, 2017
St Albans
Hi Badger, I'm over in St Albans. Welcome to the forum.

I'm new here too. Can't offer much advice for you though!

Hopefully some of the folks here can help.

I'd love to know of any local off road spots. Know any?

TM

Badger999

Mar 5, 2017
Watford
Hi Badger, I'm over in St Albans. Welcome to the forum.

I'm new here too. Can't offer much advice for you though!

Hopefully some of the folks here can help.

I'd love to know of any local off road spots. Know any?

TM
Hi, I am down in watford. I have the whole Cassiobury park which has the adjoining Union Canal. Good bit of off-road ride. We could meet up sometime if you fancy some off roading?

Reactions: TMonkey

TMonkey

Feb 21, 2017
St Albans
Hi, I am down in watford. I have the whole Cassiobury park which has the adjoining Union Canal. Good bit of off-road ride. We could meet up sometime if you fancy some off roading?

Hey Badger,

That sounds good. I've got a young baby so not allowed out for a while. :D
But hopefully by the summer when things settle down, I'd be up for a bit of off roading.

TM