hi im new ill tell u the selling point and about me

skidders

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 7, 2013
A, A
ok people ill tell you all about me .
im a normal working guy 2 kids a wife not a great salary running two cars got a house 4 walls 2 dogs a cat and a stick insect called stig the twig.
i am also deaf but thats a mere glitch
my name skidders deprives from a name i used on a powerkiting forum i joined over 10 yrs ago and i am now kitesurfing very regulary
i cant spell and as pointed out my punctuation is crap !
i just bought my first pedelec to cut down on fuel save money and ill be using this forum to find out tips and tricks so far ive seen amazing amounts of sarcasm and also amazing amounts of down to earth people giving great advise !
all of this i can handle with a silly grin but most of all id like to say
THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON BOARD !!!!
i will be looking at conversions with POWER in the future for my atb so links advise all good meanwhile my cheapo step thru is working good so far to get me 6 miles each way to work ! :cool:
adios for now amigos :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Bienvenido skidders and its good to have you on board , sounds like you have a great sense of humour which always helps ;)

This forum is the best place for sound advice on bikes as well as a diverse range of other subjects :cool:

Lynda :)

freddy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 4, 2011
Hi I'm new here too and have the Tesco Hopper. Despite my forum name I am female. Long and boring story of how I have become Fred/Freddy and even auntyfred to my neice :D
I bought my hopper to do the 7 mile round trip to get to where I keep horse. It does the job perfectly. I have also learnt what things will be important to me when looking for my upgrade in about 2 years hopefully this cheapo will last that long.
Mine too was basically to save money. It will take approx 8 months to recoup the cost of the bike in fuel savings however that length of time is shrinking as I seem to do far more miles than I anticipated.
My clever husband is going to make/weld me a bracket so I can fit a rear carrier as I need more space to carry shopping.
It's such fun to ride too.
Came just the right time too as my car was written off 2 weeks after I bought the bike :O

Ettica

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2008
Heskin Lancashire
Hi I'm new here too and have the Tesco Hopper. Despite my forum name I am female. Long and boring story of how I have become Fred/Freddy and even auntyfred to my neice :D
I bought my hopper to do the 7 mile round trip to get to where I keep horse. It does the job perfectly. I have also learnt what things will be important to me when looking for my upgrade in about 2 years hopefully this cheapo will last that long.
Mine too was basically to save money. It will take approx 8 months to recoup the cost of the bike in fuel savings however that length of time is shrinking as I seem to do far more miles than I anticipated.
My clever husband is going to make/weld me a bracket so I can fit a rear carrier as I need more space to carry shopping.
It's such fun to ride too.
Came just the right time too as my car was written off 2 weeks after I bought the bike :O
Welcome 'Frederica' :)
We have 2 horses and I sometimes accompany my wife whilst she is out riding on my emtb.... great fun when she is cantering around the field and I am keeping up...
I also double up as a 'tractor spotter' to warn her of whereabouts of them and other 'frightening machinery'
Enjoy!

Ettica

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2008
Heskin Lancashire
ok people ill tell you all about me .
im a normal working guy 2 kids a wife not a great salary running two cars got a house 4 walls 2 dogs a cat and a stick insect called stig the twig.
i am also deaf but thats a mere glitch
my name skidders deprives from a name i used on a powerkiting forum i joined over 10 yrs ago and i am now kitesurfing very regulary
i cant spell and as pointed out my punctuation is crap !
i just bought my first pedelec to cut down on fuel save money and ill be using this forum to find out tips and tricks so far ive seen amazing amounts of sarcasm and also amazing amounts of down to earth people giving great advise !
all of this i can handle with a silly grin but most of all id like to say
THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON BOARD !!!!
i will be looking at conversions with POWER in the future for my atb so links advise all good meanwhile my cheapo step thru is working good so far to get me 6 miles each way to work ! :cool:
adios for now amigos :)
Welcome Skidders.... some lovely people on here and some absolute nutters!! (you're reading the post of one of them now! :) )

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Welcome Skidders.... some lovely people on here and some absolute nutters!! (you're reading the post of one of them now! )
Nutters unite ;) :cool:

Lynda :)

And welcome to freddy too :)