How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
After a lot of faffing and time spent learning part 1. of my video from last weeks ride over the moors is ready for viewing. It was a long ride so I have edited down substantially stick with it all the way through I'm certain you will like it.
Vid is set to private so unviewable.

bebbe

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2014
Bebbe, you will be smiling all the way up. :)

When is the bike arriving?
It's a long time left. I preordered me a Allmtn plus from 2016. They will start building it in February 2016. I hope to get the bike in the end of March. So the whole winter will be on the non ebike Scott.

But no rush. I have been without emountainbike for 20years. So I think that I can handle 5 mounths....... maybe... [emoji39]

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Is that so that you can see to pick up the bits that fall off the Haibike? :D

Just get out and ride. I'm out three to four late evening/night rides a week with just a one cree light. Grow some and get out! :p It'll only be you out there in the woods at night. ;)

you not keep up with me ed you be on the floor after 1l of cider ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Where do I find the setting to make it public?

go in vid manager and edit its in there for each video private or public ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
when i stop and turn round in this vid it is the police station, rolled past there front door pmsl

Reactions: mountainsport

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Found it set to public now.... It's saving changes so should be up soon.
Went to video manager/clicked edit/set to public/ The instructions then reads "save changes" but there is no save changes button. So I clicked on "publish" and got the message reading "your changes are being saved" but it's been on that for half an hour. Is this normal or have I done something wrong. Izzy

baldylox

Pedelecer
May 25, 2012
Hants/Wilts border
I guess it depends on your bandwith/speed, but "publish" can take a while ( it does with me at least... very slow internet) anyhow, your video is all up and running now.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

martin@onbike

Official Trade Member
Sounds like you got the workout more than her, nice bit of action.
Lol...yeah, I was puffing a bit...who says ebikes are cheating?

(Apart from the guy out with four of his friends that passed me later as I was riding un -assisted, and just had to say " that's cheating! ")

First time ever I get a comment from a passerby, and i'm doing about 6mph!
Strangely, it really irritated me, and I had to bite my tongue.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I've had that several times, and each time, I have been using the bike un-assisted. My friend that I ride with on his pedal mtb, always finds it rather amusing. I'm usually pretty chilled about it, but have had to bite my tongue a couple of times. The case being an idiot at Alfriston who kept bragging about the cost of his 29ner, and how anyone who rode up there on less, might as well stay at home. All that was before he saw my bike. I'm afraid that I let the side down that day, with my response.

I'm just off out for my regular evening/night ride, and I can guarantee that I won't see anyone else out tonight in rain on an mtb. Can't say that I fancy it much at the moment either, but with my knee issues, my fitness level has really dropped lately, and I want to get it back up again. My ride on the South Downs on Saturday, had me ten miles down on where I should have been battery wise. I know that my new tyres create phenomenal drag, but not ten miles worth!
Speaking of knee issues, my current client got wind of my problems, and took me last week to see a private consultant, for which they embarrassingly insisted on paying for. It turns out that a lot of my knee issues are related to an ongoing spine and neck issues that I have never mentioned to anyone, but they picked up upon immediately, There is significant sign of knee joint wear as well, but I'm back in hospital again this week through the NHS, and will see how things go from there. Finally it feels as though something positive is happening. :)

Reactions: Kinninvie

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Well that went quickly. Mud, rain, mud, rain, brilliant fun. No idea how many miles that it was this evening, but it was far enough that as usual I returned pretty much left showing. I even weirdly came across the lad that I ride with on a Wednesday evening. With ten square miles of riding area, the chances of meeting up unintentionally must have been pretty slim.

Back to shoes filled with water, and hosing myself down outside.

My knees are definitely very swollen and shot looking! :(

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no vid lol try edit mine so can see a bit more processing atm will lose a bit of the res tho ;(

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Hard core Eddie no messing about with this lad.

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
poor bike ;)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
no vid lol try edit mine so can see a bit more processing atm will lose a bit of the res tho ;(
I took a few vids, but the rain and mud has all but one watchable. I'll upload it later, but oddly the bike light looks very dark, which it wasn't at all.

poor bike ;)
Nah, it's a KTM, not a Haibike. ;)

I have just realised that I haven't re oiled the chain though after washing it. I don't want to go back outside!

Advertisers