Juicy bikes

martinabbott

Just Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Good morning everybody.
I'm a long time lurker on the pedilec forum with two e bikes, one a kit on a mountain bike, and a Juicy bikes urban 20.
Well, the juicy bike is my normal ride to work/shopping bike that I use every day, untill it developed a problem that is, normaly I can handle most things myself but not this time so I called Juicy bikes to see what they could do.
I live in the london area and it turned out that Bob wales of Juicy bikes was down my way delivering a bike so he came to where I work for a look see.
There was a defect in the rear wheel rim that was causing the brake to judder so Bob took the bike back up north to fix the problem.
Seven days later it was back, with a new rear wheel and motor, now that's what I call customer support.
So Bob, thanks very much, and it was very nice to finaly meet you.

Martin.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi everybody

see what happens when you buy a CHEAP bike

Following the last post cheap bikes should READ Value for money

It just goes to show you It don't mean bad support if you pick the right suppler

Well done Bob At juicy bikes for you usual Impeccable service to your customers

Thanks Martin for your feed back this is what this forum is all about

Telling member the Good and Bad

Frank

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
I think that sounds amazing! and I love the 2 years member and one post thing! :D

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Normal Service Resumes...

Martin that's very kind of you to say.

I have to point out that normally Martin would have been sent to a local bike shop, but I just happened to be less that 10 miles away when he called the shop. He was also patient enough to wait 'til our van was next visiting "The Sarth". Please don't get ideas! Normal service resumes...

I wish the same could be said for those poor people suffering such anxiety in Japan today.