King-Meter J-LCD cannot get to system settings

bluetempleton

Just Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Would love some help. Have a king meter J-LCD. Trying to access the System Parameter Setting. I can get into the basic setting pressing up and down buttons. Manual says to press up and down button for 2 seconds then press up and down again for 2 seconds and this should put us into system settings,
I’ve tried a few combinations up and down for 2 seconds then up and mode for 2 seconds etc. but cannot get access to system settings.
Any ideas?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Some may be dealer locked to prevent fiddling.
I found Lishui/kingmeter stuff unuser freindly , the Lishui is for oem dealers who have access to there programming software to make changes.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I can't remember exactly how to do it, but try this:
1. Press and hold the up and down buttons to get into the basic settings, then press and hold for ten seconds to get to the advanced ones.
2. Press and hold the up and down buttons to get into the basic settings, then cycle through those settings until you get to the end, then press and hold again to goto the advanced ones.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You press both up and down buttons at the same time and keep holding them down for 2 seconds or until you see the lcd flash.
Manual is here https://wooshbikes.co.uk/?manuals

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Which bike have you got?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
your JLCD may be locked. If that is the case, there is no more you can do.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
there are only a few settings you can change in a JLCD: the clock, tyre diameter, speed limit.
AS the values are stored in the JLCD and load into the controller when you switch on the bike, if your JLCD is locked, you are stuck with the preset values.