kiox wont connect to phone via bluetooth

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
worked 2 days ago and now nothing bike still works just phone wont connect ?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Forget the bluetooth device on your phone, turn off bluetooth, turn off the phone and device, turn both on again and retry? Also make sure no other device is trying to connect to the Kiox, because some phones (iPhones for example, other Apple devices) will shut every other phone out, even if it doesn't have the passcode.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
reset the phone and works again now tho never done that b4 :rolleyes: and when they turn that server off it wont work at all anyway:oops:

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i still have my old display just incase as it will die as fk :mad: n glued together so no way to change the batt in it

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
i still have my old display just incase as it will die as fk :mad: n glued together so no way to change the batt in it
You could probably soften the glue using a heat gun? But you might discover knackerware preventing battery replacement.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
reset the phone and works again now tho never done that b4 :rolleyes: and when they turn that server off it wont work at all anyway:oops:
The mad things is, a passing iDevice can sabotage the bluetooth connection to your device and fsck off. Happens all the time to my bluetooth printers, especially the expensive ones.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the only way to get this thing apart is with a hammer :p

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
the only way to get this thing apart is with a hammer :p
Nah, heat gun, plectrum wedged in, and plastic prys will probably do it. Avoid overcooking - very low heat setting only. I usually use the heat gun for shrinking heat shrink. Also, look for hidden plastic tabs and catches, and screws hidden under labels etc.

Last edited:

Related Articles

Advertisers