Leeds to Saltaire - Aire Valley Towpath - 10/11/13

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
...I know what you mean MS...not in West Yorkshire are you ?
Hi mike63, only 203.1 miles away from you. In Lithium calculation terms that would be 203.1 divided by 17ah which should then equate to 12 lithium batteries ,that is just to get to you .

MS.

John F

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2013
More importantly, what might the condition of the towpath be on the big day I wonder? If it's anything like the riverside paths in York now, I!m beginning to feel apprehensive!

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
Looking at the pictures, the surface of that section looks pretty good, so i dont think we'll have a problem. Obviously mudguards are always useful...

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
My dad will be joining us on his ebike too, so that makes us four.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
I rode this route yesterday and had lunch at Salts Mill before riding back. Beware, it's very muddy in parts and there is lots of standing water. Good luck.
That's a no no for me then, sorry for being petty but muddy water and my bike don't mix because I will not be able to sleep that night.

MS.

John F

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2013
Sadly I won't be joining the party on Sunday after all, as I'd forgotten I'd promised to do something else that day. Also my bike's got a non functioning throttle which needs fixing over the weekend (assuming the replacement comes!)

Have a good one guys, and perhaps one day in the future?...

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Sadly I won't be joining the party on Sunday after all, as I'd forgotten I'd promised to do something else that day. Also my bike's got a non functioning throttle which needs fixing over the weekend (assuming the replacement comes!)

Have a good one guys, and perhaps one day in the future?...
Pffft! :-[ Waddya like?