Light e bike review

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Reactions: Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well lets see a report from 2017 on mrna toxic crap they knew would not work.

• Damian Garde
By Damian Garde Jan. 10, 2017

In order to protect mRNA molecules from the body’s natural defenses, drug developers must wrap them in a protective casing. For Moderna, that meant putting its Crigler-Najjar therapy in nanoparticles made of lipids. And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients

and i posted that in 2020 and im still not dead the pm wont answer questions as why excess deaths are so high in country's that rolled out this toxic crap that is killing ppl because that is there agenda.

try watching the real news and wake up fast! and dont forget he pushed the vax roll out at the start but now we have all the data he has changed sides because that is what the real data says it is toxic crap but there is money to be made so the many must die for that profit :p

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
There's quite a good income promoting vaccine / COVID disinformation

Some good impartial analysis from people whose livelihood depends on them getting it right

John Campbell had a massive Youtube channel since before Covid. He has been involved in medical training nearly all his life. He has written exceptional medical books that cover just about every process in the human body. His books are totally free to download. At the start of the pandemic, he was totally pro vaccine. Nearly all his videos on Youtube are just presenting either government published statistics or peer reviewed and published scientific studies that have already been accepted by the medical science institutions.

Who's going to make the most out of covid misinformation? Is it the multi-billion dollar drugs companies making billions of extra profits, or is it a guy on the internet who spends his life writing books that he gives out for free, and who's work on Youtube is often demonetised?

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

try watching the real news and wake up fast! and dont forget he pushed the vax roll out at the start but now we have all the data he has changed sides because that is what the real data says it is toxic crap but there is money to be made so the many must die for that profit :p
Again, another site monetising conspiracy theories and disinformation. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/infowars-store-alex-jones_n_61d71d8fe4b0bcd2195c6562

Losing huge Legal challenges is just a cost of doing business
Why do you trust it ?

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
John Campbell had a massive Youtube channel since before Covid. He has been involved in medical training nearly all his life. He has written exceptional medical books that cover just about every process in the human body. His books are totally free to download. At the start of the pandemic, he was totally pro vaccine. Nearly all his videos on Youtube are just presenting either government published statistics or peer reviewed and published scientific studies that have already been accepted by the medical science institutions.

Who's going to make the most out of covid misinformation? Is it the multi-billion dollar drugs companies making billions of extra profits, or is it a guy on the internet who spends his life writing books that he gives out for free, and who's work on Youtube is often demonetised?
He wasn't really making money out of YouTube until COVID, his nursing training videos had thousands of views, not millions. The fact that he has written some Nurse training textbooks doesn't make him an expert on pandemics or vaccines

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
He makes good
Is it the multi-billion dollar drugs companies making billions of extra profits
I agree with you there. The Pfizers and Modernas of this world are no doubt the main winners but mRNA vaccines are the best route to vaccines at the time. There weren't any credible alternatives.

Reactions: richtea99

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
He wasn't really making money out of YouTube until COVID, his nursing training videos had thousands of views, not millions. The fact that he has written some Nurse training textbooks doesn't make him an expert on pandemics or vaccines
Maybe his work in Africa does.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Again, another site monetising conspiracy theories and disinformation. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/infowars-store-alex-jones_n_61d71d8fe4b0bcd2195c6562

Losing huge Legal challenges is just a cost of doing business
Why do you trust it ?
5 Largest Pharmaceutical Lawsuits
Product Liability
5 Largest Pharmaceutical Lawsuits

A company can sell more products if they claim a drug can be used for more purposes than it is approved for. In some cases, these uses are not inherently unsafe – they are just not approved by the FDA.
However, there are many other situations where this unapproved usage makes the drug unsafe. This can happen when a drug is being prescribed at a higher dose than recommended or if it has not been tested in clinical trials.
Money plays a big role in why companies will misrepresent drugs. In recent years, many pharmaceutical companies have been questioned and punished for negligent actions. We have provided a list of the five biggest settlement payouts for pharmaceutical lawsuits.
Cardinal Health, McKesson, AmerisourceBergen, Johnson & Johnson (2022)
Doctors prescribed opioids for numerous ailments that did not require it, leading to a major addiction crisis. This settlement came to $26 billion, with $23.9 billion of the settlement funding efforts to stem the opioid crisis.
GlaxoSmithKline (2012)
GlaxoSmithKline, LLC pled guilty for unlawfully promoting prescription drugs and failing to report safety information. This settlement came out to $3 billion. The money was used as follows: $2 billion for civil liabilities; $43.1 million for forfeiture; and $956.8 million for criminal fines.
Pfizer (2009)
This settlement came out to $2.3 billion as a result of the false promotion of Bextra Valdecoxib Tablets, Geodon Capsules, Lyrica Pregabalin, and Zyvox. Pfizer faced allegations of paying kickbacks and submitting false claims to the government. The settlement money was used as follows: $1.3 billion for criminal fines and $1 billion for civil settlements for illegal drug promotions.
Johnson & Johnson (2013)
Johnson & Johnson pleaded guilty to misbranding the antipsychotic drug Risperdal. Allegations included off-label marketing and kickbacks to doctors and pharmacists. The settlement reached $2.2 billion – $1.72 billion was used for civil settlements, $419 million was used for criminal fines, and $66 million was used for forfeiture.
Abbott (2012)
In 2012, Abbott pleaded guilty to a criminal misdemeanor for unlawful promotion of the prescription drug Depakote for uses not approved by the FDA. The settlement came to $1.5 billion and was used for: $800 million in civil settlements, $500 million for criminal fines, $198.5 million for forfeiture, and $1.5 million for Virginia Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.
If you believe you were harmed after using a certain pharmaceutical product, call a skilled dangerous drug attorney for help in starting a personal injury claim.

beat that :p they tried to shut up alex and shut down info wars because 9 times out of ten he is right.

ill stick to my weed and cider :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following is a list of the 20 largest settlements reached between the United States Department of Justice and pharmaceutical companies from 2001 to 2012, ordered by the size of the total settlement. The settlement amount includes both the civil (False Claims Act) settlement and criminal fine. Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record,[1] and Pfizer’s $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.[2] Legal claims against the pharmaceutical industry have varied widely over the past two decades, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, off-label promotion, and inadequate manufacturing practices.[3][4] With respect to off-label promotion, specifically, a federal court recognized off-label promotion as a violation of the False Claims Act for the first time in Franklin v. Parke-Davis, leading to a $430 million settlement.[5]
YearCompanySettlementViolation(s)Product(s)Laws violated
(if applicable)
2012GlaxoSmithKline[1][6]$3 billion ($1B criminal, $2B civil)Criminal: Off-label promotion, failure to disclose safety data.
Civil: paying kickbacks to physicians, making false and misleading statements concerning the safety of Avandia, reporting false best prices and underpaying rebates owed under the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
Avandia (not providing safety data), Wellbutrin, Paxil (promotion of paediatric use), Advair, Lamictal, Zofran, Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent, ValtrexFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2009Pfizer[2]$2.3 billionOff-label promotion, kickbacksBextra, Geodon, Zyvox, LyricaFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2013Johnson & Johnson[7]$2.2 billionOff-label promotion, kickbacksRisperdal, Invega, NesiritideFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2012Abbott Laboratories[8]$1.5 billionOff-label promotionDepakoteFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2009Eli Lilly[9]$1.4 billionOff-label promotionZyprexaFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2001TAP Pharmaceutical Products[10]$875 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksLupronFalse Claims Act, Prescription Drug Marketing Act
2012Amgen[11]$762 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksAranespFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010GlaxoSmithKline[12]$750 millionPoor manufacturing practicesKytril, Bactroban, Paxil CR, AvandametFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2005Serono[13]$704 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, monopolistic practicesSerostimFalse Claims Act
2008Merck[14]$650 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksZocor, Vioxx, PepsidFalse Claims Act, Medicaid Rebate Statute
2007Purdue Pharma[15]$601 millionOff-label promotionOxycontinFalse Claims Act
2010Allergan[16]$600 millionOff-label promotionBotoxFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010AstraZeneca[17]$520 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksSeroquelFalse Claims Act
2007Bristol-Myers Squibb[18]$515 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, Medicare fraudAbilify, SerzoneFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2002Schering-Plough[19]$500 millionPoor manufacturing practicesClaritinFDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices
2006Mylan[20]$465 millionMisclassification under the Medicaid Drug Rebate ProgramEpiPen (epinephrine)False Claims Act
2006Schering-Plough[21]$435 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, Medicare fraudTemodar, Intron A, K-Dur, Claritin RediTabsFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2004[22]Pfizer$430 millionOff-label promotionNeurontinFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2008Cephalon[23]$425 millionOff-label promotion[23]Actiq, Gabitril, ProvigilFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010Novartis[24]$423 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksTrileptalFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2003AstraZeneca[25]$355 millionMedicare fraudZoladexPrescription Drug Marketing Act
2004Schering-Plough[26]$345 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksClaritinFalse Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following is a list of the 20 largest settlements reached between the United States Department of Justice and pharmaceutical companies from 2001 to 2012, ordered by the size of the total settlement. The settlement amount includes both the civil (False Claims Act) settlement and criminal fine. Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record,[1] and Pfizer’s $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.[2] Legal claims against the pharmaceutical industry have varied widely over the past two decades, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, off-label promotion, and inadequate manufacturing practices.[3][4] With respect to off-label promotion, specifically, a federal court recognized off-label promotion as a violation of the False Claims Act for the first time in Franklin v. Parke-Davis, leading to a $430 million settlement.[5]
YearCompanySettlementViolation(s)Product(s)Laws violated
(if applicable)
2012GlaxoSmithKline[1][6]$3 billion ($1B criminal, $2B civil)Criminal: Off-label promotion, failure to disclose safety data.
Civil: paying kickbacks to physicians, making false and misleading statements concerning the safety of Avandia, reporting false best prices and underpaying rebates owed under the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
Avandia (not providing safety data), Wellbutrin, Paxil (promotion of paediatric use), Advair, Lamictal, Zofran, Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent, ValtrexFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2009Pfizer[2]$2.3 billionOff-label promotion, kickbacksBextra, Geodon, Zyvox, LyricaFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2013Johnson & Johnson[7]$2.2 billionOff-label promotion, kickbacksRisperdal, Invega, NesiritideFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2012Abbott Laboratories[8]$1.5 billionOff-label promotionDepakoteFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2009Eli Lilly[9]$1.4 billionOff-label promotionZyprexaFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2001TAP Pharmaceutical Products[10]$875 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksLupronFalse Claims Act, Prescription Drug Marketing Act
2012Amgen[11]$762 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksAranespFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010GlaxoSmithKline[12]$750 millionPoor manufacturing practicesKytril, Bactroban, Paxil CR, AvandametFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2005Serono[13]$704 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, monopolistic practicesSerostimFalse Claims Act
2008Merck[14]$650 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksZocor, Vioxx, PepsidFalse Claims Act, Medicaid Rebate Statute
2007Purdue Pharma[15]$601 millionOff-label promotionOxycontinFalse Claims Act
2010Allergan[16]$600 millionOff-label promotionBotoxFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010AstraZeneca[17]$520 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksSeroquelFalse Claims Act
2007Bristol-Myers Squibb[18]$515 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, Medicare fraudAbilify, SerzoneFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2002Schering-Plough[19]$500 millionPoor manufacturing practicesClaritinFDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices
2006Mylan[20]$465 millionMisclassification under the Medicaid Drug Rebate ProgramEpiPen (epinephrine)False Claims Act
2006Schering-Plough[21]$435 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacks, Medicare fraudTemodar, Intron A, K-Dur, Claritin RediTabsFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2004[22]Pfizer$430 millionOff-label promotionNeurontinFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2008Cephalon[23]$425 millionOff-label promotion[23]Actiq, Gabitril, ProvigilFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2010Novartis[24]$423 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksTrileptalFalse Claims Act, FDCA
2003AstraZeneca[25]$355 millionMedicare fraudZoladexPrescription Drug Marketing Act
2004Schering-Plough[26]$345 millionMedicare fraud, kickbacksClaritinFalse Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute
You missed Alex jones in that list. Fined $965 million for a mean Tweet.

• :D
Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
he has gone bankrupt all he had was 1.5 million oh well :eek:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
he got on gb news today

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
There is a segment on BBC More or Less on his claims
I can't see/hear that because I don't have a BBC account. I trust them slightly less than the guy, who knocks on my door offering to tarmac my drive for £500.

I've been following John Campbell since before the covid vaccine was available, through the time he was recommending that everybody should get vaccinated to the present. He has never expressed any opinion about it. All he does is provide government published statistics and peer reviewed and medical papers that are published in authoritative journals, like BMJ and The Lancet. If the BBC are interested in defaming him, It makes me more interested in hearing what he has to say.

If anybody wants to see how the BBC works, this is one of the best bits of investigative journalism and stings I've ever seen. BBC's John Sweeney lost his job as a result of it. It shows all the dirty tricks they try.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
All he does is provide government published statistics and peer reviewed and medical papers that are published in authoritative journals, like BMJ and The Lancet. If the BBC are interested in defaming him, It makes me more interested in hearing what he has to say.
we all do a bit of pick and choose when we are looking for stuff to support our point of view like me and the throttle. The BBC piece criticised him and his views but did not try to defame him. Campbell was an NHS A&E nurse for many years, so he has a lot of experience in the medical field. His later MSc and PhD had little to do with statistics so sometimes it seems obvious to me where he misinterpreted something. It's like you seeing holes in my choice of components.

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
we all do a bit of pick and choose when we are looking for stuff to support our point of view like me and the throttle. The BBC piece criticised him and his views but did not try to defame him. Campbell was an NHS A&E nurse for many years, so he has a lot of experience in the medical field. His later MSc and PhD had little to do with statistics so sometimes it seems obvious to me where he misinterpreted something. It's like you seeing holes in my choice of components.
I see holes in your choice of components because they're there. That ride to Southend and back made them patently obvious. Before that ride, I still had the opinion that speed control was sort of OK, but after 20miles, I just couldn't see the logic in it or why it's even there - if KT can fix it without adding cost, why can't LSW? If you put my control system on the same bike and offered any customer to try both systems, I guarantee that every one of would select mine. Indeed, just about every forum member that tries a KT controller says how much better it is.

I'm a practical guy. I don't get my opinions from other people. I try stuff and see for myself. I've never been led by other people's opinions. I thought that after 10 years on this forum, you'd know that by now.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
you said that the BBC tried to defame him without listening to their 'more or less' episode. I did listen to the episode and didn't think he was defamed. Take the aspiration before injection of the vaccine for example. The chance of getting myocarditis is statistically very small.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
OK. I misread.