Motor cutting out when under strain

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Shame you never mentioned the cyclotricity connection in the first place , as they use custom firmware for the displays /controllers.
We have seen this before and folks forget to mention the cyclotricity involvement.

Kt stuff is all pretty much universal except when some use the custom stuff, fortubately the custom stuff seesm few and far between.

aardvark5

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
ST3 Blurton
Shame you never mentioned the cyclotricity connection in the first place , as they use custom firmware for the displays /controllers.
We have seen this before and folks forget to mention the cyclotricity involvement.

Kt stuff is all pretty much universal except when some use the custom stuff, fortubately the custom stuff seesm few and far between.
Post 14 :)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Yep you did , I likely stopped reading the earlier posts as we have lenny al bot spamming the whole forum with nothing but paste and cut links and film clips.
None of these posts add any meaniful use to a thread and I soon get turned off reading much.

Reactions: aardvark5

aardvark5

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
ST3 Blurton
Yep you did , I likely stopped reading the earlier posts as we have lenny al bot spamming the whole forum with nothing but paste and cut links and film clips.
None of these posts add any meaniful use to a thread and I soon get turned off reading much.
Thanks for the explanation though, don't mix and match with Cyclotricity.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
@Max Tolerance