My Boardman Mix and Match LOL

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
so as i keep changing things looking for perfection lol.

i had some bits. many Boardman comp parts, the back wheel is a bart i think. the electrics are manly electricbik conversion bits, and a few other bits.

been out today for a 10 mile run and i was surprised how quick it is. the electrics keep going to 24mph. it cruses along at 20mph no problem. so quite impressed, though i have no idea what i built it for lol

Attachments

Reactions: Nealh

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My Boardman MX is areal mixed bag, I built it up from scratch after picking the frame up with CX forks from Brighton a couple of years ago. Kit is the Oxydrive CST bafang and @36v runs at very similar speed as your kit.
SInce these pics I now have a different rear reack and use a top bag with expandable side pockets which sits lower over the wheel, the batteries X 2 are now also customised and support matching Boardman decals/colours. Recently also have changed the handle bars to a slightly more swept On-One Fleegles. The bike is my favourite and rides and handles very well as well as be very comfortable to ride.

DSCF0683.JPG

DSCF0685.JPG

Ride thread and some pics.
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/oxydrive-ride-recorded-on-strava.21885/

Last edited:

topographer

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
Mid Yorkshire
so as i keep changing things looking for perfection lol.

i had some bits. many Boardman comp parts, the back wheel is a bart i think. the electrics are manly electricbik conversion bits, and a few other bits.

been out today for a 10 mile run and i was surprised how quick it is. the electrics keep going to 24mph. it cruses along at 20mph no problem. so quite impressed, though i have no idea what i built it for lol
Nice bike, ugly battery.