My nice Alien gone

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Hi all well i have to tell you some low life has stolen my Alien gents only had it twelve months but i still have the batt. but no key they took it from my garden under a cycle cover dont know how they new it was there as its out of view from the road (gutted):(

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Yeah thanks tim police informed and i think the insurance are looking at it in a favourable light so fingers crossed it not a total loss trouble is now i have a batt . with no key and a charger buck she..(groan)

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
All's well that ends well insurance came good in fact i got more than i paid for it so i am looking at the Typhoon at Alien Ocean so i might b back on the road soon ..!

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Sorry to hear you've had your bike stolen (GRRRRRRRrrrrrr!) but pleased to hear your insurance has helped you out. Who is your insurer?

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Sorry to hear you've had your bike stolen (GRRRRRRRrrrrrr!) but pleased to hear your insurance has helped you out. Who is your insurer?
Hi Penny nice of you to quote' my insurer was RIAS on a contents policy no quibble what so ever if you are over 50yrs old you can get some good bargains mind ya gotta haggle a little but it is worth it sometimes .!