Newbie but love it

Rick1029

Just Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Hey y'all. After a year and a half, I've finally succeeded in completing my first ebike build. I now have a Rocky Mountain ETSX 70 with a 1k watt 48v front hub motor and it's amazing to me. I look forward to sharing what I've learned through the process and learning more from you all.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
HI, not been here long myself , so welcome from a fellow newbie.. Your bike sounds like a Monster :) should be great fun out in the hills..

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hey y'all. After a year and a half, I've finally succeeded in completing my first ebike build. I now have a Rocky Mountain ETSX 70 with a 1k watt 48v front hub motor and it's amazing to me. I look forward to sharing what I've learned through the process and learning more from you all.
Please tell me you changed the forks before fitting the motor! Can we see some photos please.

• :D
Reactions: Nealh

Laffin ebike

Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2022
Well done.