Newbie Buys Oxygen S Cross MTB

Gavinskii

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 5, 2016
Surrey Hills
Hello,

I've just bought myself the above bike with the 13ah battery from UK Electric Bike Centre in Kent.

I'm a keen greenlaner (motorcyclist) but with so many lanes now restricted and living in such a great area for mountain biking (Surrey Hills) I have jumped straight in and bought this bike!

I snapped my achilles tendon just over 2 years ago and it took a good 6-9 months for recovery and as a consequence of this and almost hitting 50, I have put on a few too many kg and lost too much muscle. I'm therefore hoping that the Oxygen will help address fitness as well as taking me along the path less travelled!

I've downloaded Viewranger and a couple of local routes and I am all set to get started.

Cheers

Gavin

D

Deleted member 4366

Great bike. Perfect for what you need. I expect now you're faced with the dilemma whether to derestrict it or not. The throttle can be changed to full-range without penalty.

Reactions: Simonwwfc

Gavinskii

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 5, 2016
Surrey Hills
Great bike. Perfect for what you need. I expect now you're faced with the dilemma whether to derestrict it or not. The throttle can be changed to full-range without penalty.
Oh, that sounds interesting - are you allowed to advise how to make this happen, or do I need to PM you?