One electric bike towing another?

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Its on my list of the next place I go to camp/cycle...really looking forward to it.
I will be starting from around Bradford on Avon....so the other end to you, it looks wonderful,
I love cycling alongside canals.
The canal at taunton/bridgewater, near me, is really interesting......I need to get a rack for my car so I can nip over there more often, rather than getting the m/home out.
Anyway Alan, glad you got back safely, no doubt you are already working on a safer mark II version.

Lynda
On your Powacycle Windsor? ... Has it got nice big fat tyres? Have you got any photos of your bike?
Re: a mark II version ...It will have a piece of wood that does not disable the use of the pannier rack and the towing bike will be fit for purpose and any canals I go on will have tarmac tow paths with no bridges or gates! ..

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Yes, thats the one, just a bog standard windsor.....it goes everywhere, forest tracks, canal tow paths etc, tires look quite chunky they are the original ones, I have never had a puncture.......its not the most powerful bike in the world (!) but its taken a lot of abuse, has been problem free and never complains.
Lynda

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Yes, thats the one, just a bog standard windsor.....it goes everywhere, forest tracks, canal tow paths etc, tires look quite chunky they are the original ones, I have never had a puncture.......its not the most powerful bike in the world (!) but its taken a lot of abuse, has been problem free and never complains.
Lynda
Who could want for anything more. Are you going to have it serviced? I road mine for 9 months before my first service and that was way too long! ...

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Its never been serviced Alan...not even a drop of oil.....you're making me feel guilty....perhaps I had better look after it better.....

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Its never been serviced Alan...not even a drop of oil.....you're making me feel guilty....perhaps I had better look after it better.....
Well,, I am doing daily extreme cycling! .. so, my bike gets a thrashing ... I'm probably overdue a service now and it only seems like yesterday that I had it done ....now I'm making myself feel guilty! ...

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Well,, I am doing daily extreme cycling! .. so, my bike gets a thrashing ... I'm probably overdue a service now and it only seems like yesterday that I had it done ....now I'm making myself feel guilty! ...
Hi Alan,

sorry to hack your thread! Your inbox is full so I can't send you a message....The F4W Ride manual is too big to load on here, can I have your email so I can send it to you?

Many thanks
Mark

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi Alan,

sorry to hack your thread! Your inbox is full so I can't send you a message....The F4W Ride manual is too big to load on here, can I have your email so I can send it to you?

Many thanks
Mark
Yes, of course, I'll PM you and tidy up my inbox! ...