Opinion Please

eBikes London Support

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 12, 2011
Hi Dhori
Can't comment on the one your looking at but having ridden folding e-bikes in many countries and I have never found the bike unstable , me yes :) but the bike no !
If your in London on the 18th come down to Battersea and try some as we are having an open day but I should also say that they will be a bit more than your budget
Have Fun !

Dhorl

Jun 8, 2011
Hye ya,

Thanks for quick response. Been to your website in particulat to find about this IZIP EZGO Folder Electric Bike. Don't you have any discounted bike below 500 ;)

Well, just worry that 12" type type is going to shaking when riding down steeper hill.

Cheers
Dhorl

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Dhorl,

Welcome to the forum :)

If you look just a few threads down or click HERE there was a recent discussion about folding Ebikes.

And yes anything that uses wheels that are less than 16", is likely to be pretty uncomfortable on anything but very flat surfaces.

Regards

Jerry

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And such small wheels can be dangerous on today's potholed roads. With cars close by it's not always possible to avoid a sudden pothole, and the result can be the front wheel stopping dead in a deep pothole and you going over the handlebars. The safe minimum wheel size is really 16".

Dhorl

Jun 8, 2011
Awesome . That's was cool feedback. Now, I should start rethink on my option.. Thanks buddy!

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi

The bike on eBay you posted the link for is a TOY

The Bikes from Juicybike are good value for money At £599 have had good feedback on the forum what can I say

Support Support Support

Juicy Bike Urban: stylish electric folding bike value for money At £599

or another £499

NEW CYCLAMATIC EBIKE FOLDING E-BIKE ELECTRIC BICYCLE | eBay UK

Hear is one more also known as sunlova £599 delivered They are in the Birmingham area

http://www.sunlova.com/Detail.aspx

same company on eBay

8Fun 20"Aluminium Electric Folding Bicycle Bike-20F01W | eBay UK

I am afraid your £400 to£500 is just Enough to buy a reliable bike with Support spend another £100

Frank

Last edited:

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
What about this one for £369 including free delivery . Look at Woosh and it`s a Folder called the Mono .It has 20 in wheels and suspension near the hinge .

Dhorl

Jun 8, 2011
Yeah.. The Woosh Mono seem to be value-for-money buy. Will have to wait till July then.

Anyone know the price of Wisper Foldable 805fe and 806 alpino. It looks good.

Dhorl