Pedelecs Electric Bike Car Sticker....

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Had another idea. Instead of using 'My other car's an electric bike', howabout the following:

I don't run on Petrol, Diesal or Gas, I don't pay Road Tax, I only cost pennies to run, I am good looking and innovative (or you could put sexy/cool/funky etc), I save the planet, I give a helping hand when the going gets tough........what am I? An Electric Bike! Have a look on the net (pedelecs?) for the ranges of stylish (?!) e-bikes on offer. Go on - save the planet, save money, get fitter & use your car less.

I think I have missed out some benefits in that list so do add them.

What do you think?

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

Although the logo is good, the general public wouldnt even know what 'pedelecs' means....but of course an existing logo will be easier/cheaper.
Or maybe just another stylised (so no favouritism !) picture of a bike showing a battery and the message...my other car is an electric bike etc in bold and possibly underneath a few words like , fun, eco,fast, or whatever anyone can think of ....... :)
Do you think you could knit some logos Lyn:cool:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Had another idea. Instead of using 'My other car's an electric bike', howabout the following:

I don't run on Petrol, Diesal or Gas, I don't pay Road Tax, I only cost pennies to run, I am good looking and innovative (or you could put sexy/cool/funky etc), I save the planet, I give a helping hand when the going gets tough........what am I? An Electric Bike! Have a look on the net (pedelecs?) for the ranges of stylish (?!) e-bikes on offer. Go on - save the planet, save money, get fitter & use your car less.

I think I have missed out some benefits in that list so do add them.

What do you think?
Errrr.....well.....that does sound really really good but.....what size car do you drive penny :) LOL

Lynda

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Do you think you could knit some logos Lyn:cool:
LOL......well actually, yes I could.....maybe with recycled plastic bags and as a flag for our bikes :) :)

Mmm.......brain cells now working :)

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
I don't have another car...
I have a PEDELEC electric bike.

( or E-bike to make it shorter, at the expense of clarity)