Ping battery, Bafang motors and lots more! + Dahon Cadenza XL 26" folder

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Hi,

After a couple of years eBiking I have decided to move onto non-assisted cycling. I have found that I am getting to the stage where the power I am using is basically just cancelling out the extra weight, so I am selling off all of my pedelec gear to fund a new road bike! :D

The items are listed below with a price and P&P will be at cost on top, I will try and get some P&P prices up asap. Payment will be via BACS or PayPal, I can put something up via eBay if anyone would like the additional protection, but would have to charge eBay fee at cost on top ~10%).

1. Ping battery 15Ah 36V - it has got around 30 cycles on it and is in perfect working order, I have been using it in a rack mounted top bag with bubble wrap to pad it. It has an XT60 power connector on it and an XLR for charging. Comes with Ping's 2.5A charger. It's in perfect working order and has never been discharged more than 9Ah. £220 + P&P

2. 5A charger for 36V battery, from BMS battery. XLR connector. £15 + P&P

3. KU65 controller from BMS battery with display, brake levers, XT60 power connector, thumb throttle. £20 + P&P.

4. Bafang 36V 250W sensorless rear motor from Kudos. Disc brake compatible. Comes handbuilt into a Mavic 119 26" rim by catsnapper. With cable and nuts / washers etc. and an 8 speed freewheel. £115 + P&P.

5. Bafang front sensorless motor (again 36V 250W) in a standard 26" rim. The motor is disc compatible and comes with a power cable. £75 + P&P.

6. New unused eBike brakes from BMS Battery - £5 + P&P

7. Three 26" x 2.35" Schwalbe Big Apple tyres - £30 + P&P for the three.

8. Turnigy watt meter with XT60 connectors - £10 + P&P

9. Avid BB5 front and rear disc brakes £25 for the pair + P&P

10. I also have a nearly new Dahon Cadenza XL 26" folding bike with 8 speed Alfine IG hub. It would be ideal for conversion to a pedelec - it's not been converted before and it's only done about 20 miles from new and is in perfect working order. Will include a receipt from Chainreactioncycles. Selling at £375 + P&P.

PM me for questions / more details or if anyone wants pics etc.

Thanks!

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Turnigy meter and brake levers are sold to shemozzle999

P&P on the Dahon would be £25 for Parcelforce 48hr in the UK

Last edited:

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Controller and 5A charger provisionally sold and an offer on the ping.

Photos of the Ping are attached.image.jpgphoto.jpg

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Ping battery, 5A charger and controller now sold to aaannndddyyy

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009
Hi FJJ,

Just to let you know the items arrived this morning, all checked out Ok, many thanks.

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Two of the tyres gone to hech. One left!

The bafangs are still both available, thought they would be first to go! P&P will be £15 on them.

FJJ

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Actually, still got the three tyres they were not what hech was looking for.

So, still got both bafangs laced in to wheels (one front and a rear, with the rear hand built into a Mavic rim by catsnapper).

Still got the Avid BB5's, tyres, and also have two brand new, unused 26" Schwalbe Marathon Winters (£50 + P&P).

The Dahon is still available - its a Medium sized frame.

Thanks,
FJJ

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Photos

A few photos of the Dahon, Bafangs and the Marathon Winters

Bafang1.jpgBafang2.jpgMarathon Winters1.jpgMarathon Winters2.jpgDahon Cadenza XL1.jpgDahon Cadenza XL2.jpgDahon Cadenza XL3.jpgDahon Cadenza XL4.jpg

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
Any pic's of the bb5's and whats included ? Levers, disks, what the pads like etc.....I'm after a black set too .....Thanks

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Hi mxer125, I'm out at the moment but will get some pics sorted tomorrow.

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
That's great, Thanks....
Hi - here you go, a couple of pics of the BB5s. it's just the callipers included, although I do have a 203mm rotor kicking around somewhere if you need one.

Thanks,
Fraser

image-1.jpgimage-2.jpg

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
I also have a "Rock Shox XC 28 TK Coil Forks 2012 - 100mm Black/Red - 9mm QR - Disc Only" suspension fork available if anybody would like one - £60+P&P. The steerer tube in uncut.

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
Sorry bud forgot to say i found a brand new set off the bay.....I'm a sucker for shinny new packet's :rolleyes:

Goodluck with the sales :)

FJJ

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2011
West Lothian
Everything now on eBay!

All now on eBay!!

So grab a bargain, as 99p starting prices with no reserve... includes:

Dahon Cadenza Folding Bike
Rear Bafang 36v 250w motor hand built into a Mavic rim
Front Bafang 36v 250w motor in factory wheel
Rock Shox Suspension Fork