Seeking Opinions on eMTBs from Enthusiasts (quick survey!)

Mimi Z

Just Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Hi all,

I am a student from Wharton business school and am part of a team conducting a research project on (electric) mountain bikes. We are looking for some trustworthy opinions on eMTBs and are hoping to find some enthusiasts on this forum, particularly (but not limited to) those who reside in the UK. It would be of immense help if forum members could take 5-7 mins to fill out the survey below and contribute to our research.

As a token of our appreciation to respondents (and as an incentive to potential respondents), our team has stretched our funding to secure three iPads (w/ Wi Fi, 32 GB, 9.7”, Space Grey), which we will send to three respondents based on a prize draw at the end of our project. Thank you all in advance for your help and support!

Here is the link to our survey: https://eu1.intellisurvey.com/run/rn0349270626f?pan=99&s=101. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any questions, comments, or feedback.

A quick final note - I apologize if this is not the appropriate sub-forum to post this survey in - I was also hoping to reach members with a vested interest in eMTBs by posting in here and also did not have access to post in the Polls & Survey forum. Apologies for wasting anyone's time with this thread

From a very grateful student, Mimi

BillyBoy88

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2016
Paphos Cyprus
Hi all,

I am a student from Wharton business school and am part of a team conducting a research project on (electric) mountain bikes. We are looking for some trustworthy opinions on eMTBs and are hoping to find some enthusiasts on this forum, particularly (but not limited to) those who reside in the UK. It would be of immense help if forum members could take 5-7 mins to fill out the survey below and contribute to our research.

As a token of our appreciation to respondents (and as an incentive to potential respondents), our team has stretched our funding to secure three iPads (w/ Wi Fi, 32 GB, 9.7”, Space Grey), which we will send to three respondents based on a prize draw at the end of our project. Thank you all in advance for your help and support!

Here is the link to our survey: https://eu1.intellisurvey.com/run/rn0349270626f?pan=99&s=101. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any questions, comments, or feedback.

A quick final note - I apologize if this is not the appropriate sub-forum to post this survey in - I was also hoping to reach members with a vested interest in eMTBs by posting in here and also did not have access to post in the Polls & Survey forum. Apologies for wasting anyone's time with this thread

From a very grateful student, Mimi

Mimi Z

Just Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Thank you to those who have participated! Up to now, we have received about 100 responses. Our hope is to get up to 250 participants in total by the end of this week. We are planning to run some statistical regressions which require sample size per brand of > 100 per brand. Thanks again in advance for everyone's time!

Related Articles

Advertisers