I am looking for one of the above running or mom runner can travel to collect
I hope someone can help
Many thanks
Fatts:)

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
TGA electrobike de luxe

Hi i have the above 24v version, i will be moving on as just bought EZEE which fits me better as 17.5 st. 6ft , this has not been used much and not for 12mth by me thus over winter batteries have lost 50% so will need to be replaced also someone took fancy to light , recently had new rear sram hub braked wheel complete, also have spare motor. if interested £80.
Good news batteries £60 pair.

Last edited:

fatts

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2009
west wales
tga

Hi
thank you for that sounds ok a couple of questions where are you based and if to far can you send by courier or post. possible I can sort the courier out but I think you would have to wrap it.
regards
fatts

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
TGA electrobike de luxe

Hi fatts,
I am in Kent, bike has 20" wheels so will fit in most hatchbacks might have to remove front wheel, not sure on wrapping would i have to totaly cocoon it in clingfilm or bubble wrap or could be stripped and put in box if you can find out i would have go.

Geoff

fatts

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2009
west wales
Hi Geoff

I am the other side the country so posting or courier would be good. Stripping it down and putting it in a box or boxes wont need to pack the old batteries as only dead weight.Of course I will send payment first. If you sent it by post each box can be no more than 20 kgs so I have usualy managed it in 2 boxes not sure of courier weights. sorry hope im not telling you what you already know
regards
Graham