Triangle screw driver

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Hello all,
I appear to be asking a load of questions lately. My charger has decided to stop working but I don't believe the problem is the charger itself. I used the multimeter and it's charging as usual.

I think something's gone in the battery. Reason being the battery can discharge but not accepting a charge. The chargers light stays green when Plugged into the battery. Normally this turns to red while charging and then turns green once fully charged.

I've also noticed that the battery meter no longer works.
It does work on my bike and is currently at 37.4 volts. Still not charging after an hour of being Plugged in

Anyway opened up the battery and the charger input is carrying the voltage to the Bms. But from there on out I don't know as the cells and Bms are all encased in plastic.

Which brings men to the original question of the case is being all held together by 9 screws with triangle heads. I've never really seen these heads before so now I need to buy new screw driver just to open it up.

Two questions.
1 does anyone know what my problem might be with the charging
2 where to get a triangle screw driver

Thank you

aseb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2009
Have you looked at the security screwdriver bits on ebay? There's loads of shapes!