TSDZ02B 48V 15Amp with throttle - Road legal 250W kit now available on its own from Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
This is the latest 48V revision B of the famous Tongsheng TSDZ02.

Improvements include:
- replacement of the blue gear one way clutch bearing with a new assembly. That was a weak point in the otherwise excellent TS kit.
- the new main gear assembly now has a double clutch. The old assembly has only pedalling clutch,
The new assembly is slightly stiffer at the beginning but soon wears in and will reduce the little drag when pedalling without power
- the lateral movement of the bottom bracket axle is now virtually eliminated
- the V shaped bracket now has splines on the frame side to key into the bottom bracket shell. You can install the kit without the supplied anti-torque bracket. It was a pain before for some bike with a propstand mounted on to the triangle between the chainstays.
- the rubber water seals are better quality

If you have already got a 48V battery, you can buy just the TSDZ2B kit. Please email kits@wooshbikes.co.uk

For more information, please follow this link: https://wooshbikes.co.uk/?tsdz2

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Keep one without a battery for me. I'll come and see you next week and I'll bring the cash. I'd hate myself if you couldn't afford to heat your house at Christmas. Maybe we can all crowdfund your Xmas by buying all your kits. Who else is going to join in?

Make sure it's a good one because it's going to get a bit of a soak test.

Reactions: Bikes4two and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Consider it done!

chris667

Pedelecer
Apr 7, 2009
Would this work with the 48v battery as supplied by you and fitted to my other kit? I quite fancy having a play with one of these....

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Looks great. Would you recommend it over the BBS01 kit ? Is it roughly the same weight ?
The TSDZ2B is half a kilogram lighter compared to the BBS01. Also, the LCD has a row of connectors under the front glass, making for a neat installation.
You don't need to plug in throttle and brake sensors until you need them. It also has a USB port on the LCD, convenient for charging your front lights.
This said, the BBS01 is excellent. The choice is down to whether you want the torque sensor.