Help! Where do my posts keep going?!?

hairyneville

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2020
Hello all, my third post since joining. Just wondering why my posts keep disappearing? Been trying to get some advice on disposing of a bike but my posts keep vanishing...

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Maybe you are breaking the rules? do we have a min. post limit before selling anything? maybe ask admin?

hairyneville

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2020
I put my posts in the General Discussion forum to try to get some suggestions about whether there's any way to dispose of the bike other than taking it to the tip - with the hope that someone might be able to buy it at scrap value. The Impulse 2.0 motor is completely broken (which seems to be the only thing Impulse 2.0 motors can be relied on to do!) so I'm not comfortable selling it as an e-bike, but I suppose my posts may have been misconstrued.

I was just hoping someone might know of either someone interested in the bike for spares instead of just taking it to the tip or else some other safe way of disposing it - I'm not interested in replacing the motor like for like as it just seems more trouble than it's worth.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
No issue selling as an ebike as long as you word it correctly as spares or repairs.

hairyneville

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2020
Many thanks everyone - I'll try reposting in General Discussions to see if there's any interest. I see someone else has just posted there about replacing an Impulse 2.0 mid motor, which doesn't exactly bode well for me! :D

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome to the site
Glad your getting your item out there now

hairyneville

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2020
Thanks everyone for your friendly greetings to my slightly grump introductory post! I've had some good suggestions in response to my other post, so I feel a lot more hopeful than before.