Wisper 705T

Kate197

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 8, 2018
Cardiff
Just wanted to say hi.

I joined the forum many years ago and have just taken ownership of a beautiful Wisper 705T. Hubby just bought it home and I can't wait to take it out in the morning.

Been coveting this bike for so long and got an absolute steal on a used model. Previous owner very knowledgeable about ebikes so battery has been kept in pristine condition, and bike is mint.

Looking forward to hearing from some other Wisper owners.

Many thanks,
Kate

Last edited:

Kate197

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 8, 2018
Cardiff
My wife has a red 705 wisper too, I think it's a lovely bike. We've had day trips cycling 50 miles in North Yorkshire and it's taken it all in its stride. Amazing up hills !
Good to know Peter, I have a choice of 2 routes to commute to work, and the most scenic, and the most safe is the one with the hills.

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. Can't wait to take it out tomorrow.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Just wanted to say hi.

I joined the forum many years ago and have just taken ownership of a beautiful Wisper 705T. Hubby just bought it home and I can't wait to take it out in the morning.

Been coveting this bike for so long and got an absolute steal on a used model. Previous owner very knowledgeable about ebikes so battery has been kept in pristine condition, and bike is mint.

Looking forward to hearing from some other Wisper owners.

Many thanks,
Kate
Great news Kate, have fun!

All the best, David