For Sale WISPER 806 Torque 20” Step-Through Unisex Folding Electric Bike

anonymous

Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2019
I bought this, and I used it in the summer. Then I thought "Actually, I really like electric bikes" and got a super expensive, custom made, lightweight electric bike from Bike Friday in the US. With the battery it's just 14.9Kg!

Any way, now that I have my Bike Friday bike , I want to sell this . It's got a working 375W battery, and the charger to go with it.

It has done 1115.7 miles since I bought it in January 2020

This has the higher spec “torque” drive system for greater control and better battery life. I've got a new back wheel too for it, since I've bought it. That back wheel is practically brand new

(See the Wisper web site for advantages of "Torque" over "cadence" sensing) (Google Wisper Bikes)
Wisper are a great brand with excellent back-up and plenty of local dealers.
Complete with all instructions, charger etc.
Collection from Headingley, Leeds. Can deliver for cost of petrol within 100 miles. (Not hugely expensive given I have a hybrid car)
These currently cost £1649 new, selling for £950 (NB do not confuse with inferior "SE" model)
Tel 07873 532 852 or message me

Reactions: artspeck

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You would make a good salesman with your bullshit patter, 'higher spec torque drive' my ass. It has it's place as does a cadence sensor PAS system , it is all down to the system that one is comfortable with.

anonymous

Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2019
You would make a good salesman with your bullshit patter, 'higher spec torque drive' my ass. It has it's place as does a cadence sensor PAS system , it is all down to the system that one is comfortable with.
Hi

That's what I was told when I bought it. Apologies for merely saying what I was told. There isn't any need to be rude however

Thanks