Wisper 905 e Help

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
I have only just purchased a used Marin San Raphel DS2 , with the intention of fitting a electric kit later on, but just seen a Wisper 905 e for sale on Ebay for £550, i am very tempted to buy it, just not sure on the bike size being ok for me, after awful experience with a Kudos City some time back. The Wisper has 26" wheels and he says its a 19" frame size. I am 5' 9 " height, 30" inside leg, and approx 16 stone in weight, do you think this bike would be ok. I would be able to sell my Marin with no problem, probably for a little more than i paid for it, and to me the Wisper looks ok. plus i would save me spending another 3350 /£400 fitting a E kit. wisper bikes seem to have a good name and look well put together...Any advice appreciated

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Didnt ask about the price, I was happy to pay it, anway the seller has very honestly replied advising me he thinks the bike really only suited to 6ft plus riders, so ill stick with my Marin and look for a suitable e kit to put on.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
your DS2 is light and strong, perfect for a sport style Cyclotricity kit but your 16st calls for a BPM motor, like the Big Bear or the more comfortable Big Bear-LS - I guess the 905SE is somewhere in between.