Wisper 905se City

macko750

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 13, 2013
Hi I have a wisper 905se city.
Bike was bought new around about March 2012 and I bought it a month or so ago. There was a fault with the original battery and this has recently been replaced with a brand new top spec 16amp one which gives a huge range. Havent even finished riding out the first full charge on the battery yet so should be many years left.
The bike goes really well (bit noisy when under initial load which is normal I believe) and has had new BB7 disc brakes on the front but the 'style' isnt really me and was wondering if anyone might be interested in some sort of exchange deal? I am looking for something that looks a bit more traditional e'g' Kalkhoff, Trek, Raleigh, Giant or Claude Butler etc. If anyone is interested then would be happy to send pics etc.
Cheers
Paul

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
wisper 905se city.

HI Paul could be interested depending what sort of deal you had in mind, i have an Ezee Forza 4yr. old few mods. if of any interest let me know
Hi I have a wisper 905se city.

Geoff

Bike was bought new around about March 2012 and I bought it a month or so ago. There was a fault with the original battery and this has recently been replaced with a brand new top spec 16amp one which gives a huge range. Havent even finished riding out the first full charge on the battery yet so should be many years left.
The bike goes really well (bit noisy when under initial load which is normal I believe) and has had new BB7 disc brakes on the front but the 'style' isnt really me and was wondering if anyone might be interested in some sort of exchange deal? I am looking for something that looks a bit more traditional e'g' Kalkhoff, Trek, Raleigh, Giant or Claude Butler etc. If anyone is interested then would be happy to send pics etc.
Cheers
Paul

macko750

Jan 13, 2013
Hi Geoff many thanks for your interest. The wisper is not yet 12 months old so to be honest with you was looking for something not to old either. Also looking at more of a town type bike than a mountain bike. Guess if I dont stimulate any interest on the exchange front then will just look to sell the wisper and buy something else
Cheers
Paul

macko750

Jan 13, 2013
Hi roadster, am quite happy to listen to an offer either through a message sent on here or email me at paul@taunton57.freeserve.co.uk Out of interest I have just put the bike in for a general service at the local bike shop (accredited wisper dealers) so any purchaser would have that comfort too.