Wisper 905se stolen in Rugby

gareth

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 3, 2010
Warwickshire
Always hoped i'd never be posting in this bit but had my bike stolen in Rugby town centre last night, Wisper City 905se, was locked to a metal drainpipe outside a pub with a d lock, came out it was gone, not keeping my hopes up but if anyone spots one without a key and charger please let me know, thanks

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi sorry about the bike I would keep your eye on Ebay It may well appear

If the advert says no keys if you spot it DON'T Get Involved Go into your local police station and explain the problem

Unforgettably Locks are useless against a cordless disc Grinder 10 seconds its GONE

Frank

gareth

Jan 3, 2010
Warwickshire
Hi Frank,

will keep my eyes pealed with ebay and other likely places, I reported it to the police and theres a small chance it might have been on cctv (depends on which way they took it)

Not sure how they got the lock off, my friends rock disco I was attending was so loud they could have used dynamite and I still wouldn't have heard it :)

C

Cyclezee

Sorry to hear this Gareth, don't forget to keep looking at Gumtree.

You can set up a search on eBay and Gumtree so you get an alert when specific bikes are listed.

Good luck,

J:) hn

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Gareth

Sorry to read of your loss.

We will today send a circular to all the Wisper dealers to be alert incase anyone tries to order a new charger or keys.

Do you have a note of the key, battery and frame numbers they would help? If you have your warrantee certificate the details will be there. If not did you register those details with us?

We will do our best to help you find it.

Please PM me with your email address.

Regards

David

Bob_about

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2009
Warks/Glos Border
Eyes peeled

Sorry to hear that

I`ll be out and about in Warwick, Leamington & Kenilworth most of next week so will keep a look out and let you know if I see any Wisper 905s

Is there anything specific to identify yours?

Hope it turns up again

Bob_about

gareth

Jan 3, 2010
Warwickshire
Hi Guys

Thanks for your help and sympathy, its much appreciated,

Guess the main things visually that makes it different is that i'd had a mudguard misshap a few days before it got stolen and the front mudguard was only being supported by the right hand bit of metal that connects it to the forks, also i'd removed the chain guard.

Thanks for keeping an eye out bob_about, have PM ed you details David

Cheers

Gareth