Woosh Gale folding bike for sale: Glasgow

Jowo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 29, 2015
£200. Buyer collects from Glasgow.

Woosh Gale electric folding bike with 6 Shimano gears (thumb shift operation) and front suspension. The current Gale model on the Woosh sells for £699. Ideal for riders from 5'2 to 6 ft and maximum rider's weight of 110kgs.

After I bought it second-hand, the local bike shop serviced it and completely overhauled it. I have only used it occasionally because only a minor amount of my shift work took place before public transport was available. The previous owner also said they were a light user of the bike.

Bike was always stored in a shed when not in use.

The components that were replaced upon purchase include
- New Schwalbe marathon puncture proof tyres (buyer can also have the old tyres/inner as spares)
- New tyre inner tubes
- New chain and chain guard
- New front pads
- New derailleur guard fitted
- New freewheel

Comes with battery (life left is unknown, never had an issue with the power and future replacement battery is factored into the price), charger and spare battery key. There is a downloadable bike manual published online.

Minor defects: The front light is defective (but like many, I prefer to more powerful torch style lights which can be removed after I have parked to prevent theft), there is some minor rust on the chrome. I have never used the folding function which is very stiff and will need some WD40 and a bit of welly to fold the first time).

Feel free to ask any questions or pop by to take it for a spin. NO POSTAGE - couldn't get a bike box big enoughebike2.jpg

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012