Woosh Sirocco Sport £350 O.N.O.

anniegirl

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2013
Lancashire
Unfortunately due to ill health I am selling my Woosh Sport. I purchased the bike in March 2013. I have only been able to ride the bike once in the last 12 months, and am not able to ride it for the foreseeable future. I have kept the battery charged as recommended.

Total miles ridden are approx 350........computer thing that I put on shows 197.53 miles, but I did a few miles before I put that on.

Bike was serviced last year, and I had Swalbe Marathon Plus tyres put on. Ridden once since then, so tyres are like new. I've also put a different saddle on, but still have the original gents saddle.

Specs for the bike:
17" crossbar black frame. Ideal size for 5ft 5" to 6ft riders
26" wheels with Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tyres
250w rear hub fun 8 motor
36v 9AH Bottle lithium battery with Samsung cells
18 speed sis gears
Disc brakes
Suspension front fork and seat post
Throttle and power assisted (3 settings)
Total weight including battery is approx 21kg

There are some scratches on the front post, but these will easily touch up with black paint.

I am asking £350 ono for the bike. Cost when new 2 years ago was £599. Sorry but the bike is COLLECTION ONLY ......from the BB9 area of Lancashire........unable to box up due to health reasons.

If you need any more info please ask. Apologies for bike being a bit dusty and pics not being great.......I'm a terrible photographer!

Attachments

Last edited: