Woosh Sport CD

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Just put my Woosh Sport CD up for sale on Woosh website. It's standard apart from a rear rack, front / rear mudguards, and Avid disc brakes front and rear. Bike is in as new condition, 391 miles, excellent battery, this bike has been looked after, kept in doors. Selling as we want to buy a couple of folding bikes which will suite us better. It's up for suggested £475 on Woosh used bikes, but I am open to reasonable offers.Sorry but t's collection only. Bike for sale in Taunton, Somerset.

Attachments

Last edited:

Donna

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2016
Devon
Just put my Woosh Sport CD up for sale on Woosh website. It's standard apart from a rear rack, front / rear mudguards, and Avid disc brakes front and rear. Bike is in as new condition, 391 miles, excellent battery, this bike has been looked after, kept in doors. Selling as we want to buy a couple of folding bikes which will suite us better. It's up for suggested £475 on Woosh used bikes, but I am open to reasonable offers.Sorry but t's collection only. Bike for sale in Taunton, Somerset.
Hi

My husband is very interested in Your bike would it be possible to view it
Thanks

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Thats fine, this afternoon is best for us, if thats ok and you have a mobile i can txt you our address etc.

Donna

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2016
Devon
Thats fine, this afternoon is best for us, if thats ok and you have a mobile i can txt you our address etc.
Hi that's great you can contact me on 07751053474
We're in Plymouth so earlier in the afternoon the better for us
Thanks

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Thats fine, bit of a long drive for you though. ill txt you details in a few mins.

Thanks

Dennis

Donna

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2016
Devon
Thats fine, bit of a long drive for you though. ill txt you details in a few mins.

Thanks

Dennis
Thanks

It's ok were used to driving to Taunton as our caravan is in the quantocks & we have friends in Wellington so not too bad