Woosh Sport-TS OR Woosh Sport-CD

David Minall

Just Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Hi
I am looking into getting a electric bike and was considering the woosh sport-ts or the woosh sport-cd.
I am looking to ride for leisure and maintain fitness. My height is 5'6" weight 65kg.
Any advice would be really appreciated.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011

Sport TS. Lighter, nimbler of the two and and better looking with the black bottle battery. Use the LCD to set assistance level then just pedal. No match for the Sport CD for hills at more than 8% but I loved it.

D

Deleted member 4366

At only 65kg, the hub-motor one will be adequate even for quite steep hills. Choose the one you like the look of,

David Minall

Just Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Thanks for reply's, I'm now unsure what to do as i currently own a Carrera Subway 2, so would i be better off converting this with the 8-fun bbs01 250 w cd kit and bottle battery or just sell this and purchase the Woosh sport cd
thanks for any advice

Alan103

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2015
Hi
I am looking into getting a electric bike and was considering the woosh sport-ts or the woosh sport-cd.
I am looking to ride for leisure and maintain fitness. My height is 5'6" weight 65kg.
Any advice would be really appreciated.
What did you decide to go for in the end?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
all woosh bikes have normal full throttle - you don't have to pedal if you don't want to.

Reactions: hoppy

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
the throttle on the woosh bikes have a plug in the front of the bike. If you take your bike to Spain where the throttle is not OK, pull the plug.

Reactions: Alan103