Yose and Hailong

Cisco-man

Pedelecer
Sep 27, 2023
Hi all. I’m trying to find another mounting rail for my Yose 15.6Ahr battery pack - so that I can mount it on either of my two bikes. There seems to be some “synergy” between Yose and Hailong when I look at the adverts. Do Yose use Hailong mountings? Anyone know ther best place for me to look? I’m struggling…

Attachments

Cisco-man

Pedelecer
Sep 27, 2023
Hi Az. Yes, thanks. I’ve seen that one. It’s the right form-factor but it has an integral Lishui controller that I don’t want, as I’m keen to move to a KT controller. I know I could discard the controller but it would double the cost.
I’ve since discovered that I’m looking for a Hailong Plus 5-pin mount - without a controller.

Cisco-man

Pedelecer
Sep 27, 2023
Hi Peter. The contacts are too far towards the end of the mount for my battery.
I've found something on Amazon that should do the job.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Hi Peter. The contacts are too far towards the end of the mount for my battery.
I've found something on Amazon that should do the job.

Browse the sellers ad and similar they have all the options usually. just be mindful of selecting the same pin configuration as well as the same sled format. your looking at half the amazon price ordinring from china, less protection so spend time confirming the details and you should be fine.. post a link here for comment if unsure..

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Browse the sellers ad and similar they have all the options usually. just be mindful of selecting the same pin configuration as well as the same sled format. your looking at half the amazon price ordinring from china, less protection so spend time confirming the details and you should be fine.. post a link here for comment if unsure..
Yep, at the bottom of my screenshot you can see thumbnails of all the different options, go to the link and click on each one to see the different options, quite a lot of 5 pin ones