You can never have too many lights.....??

BLACKPANTHER

Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2010
Doncaster.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
That bike is WAY too clean for this time of the year :p

PS I just realised its your new one you posted recently lol

Jerry

John L

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2007
Bike looks great! No chance of not being seen :)

I have a similar light which I got from bestoffersbuy.com along with this

UltraFire WF-501B 3.7V~4.2V CREE XPG R5 WC LED 5-mode Flashlight (1*18650) [E28593] : BestOfferBuy.com, Buy DVD, Shop for PC accessories, Discount MP3 Players, Bargain Deal for Surveillance Equipment, Cheap R4 for NDS, X-sim Unlock

After searching the site I can't find the SSC7 - it looks like its out of stock. This is the same model on a different site
$28.75 MTE SF-15 SSC P7-D-SXO 4-Mode Memory 900-Lumen LED Flashlight - Free Shipping

Funny I found the ultrafire a bit brighter - I used it during the week for the first time and it is massively brighter then anything I've had before. You need to buy the charger and battery separately tho. Which makes me think that the ebay model you are looking at is good value.

John

shane

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 2, 2010
cool bike,where it says alien on your frame front down tube what is that black spring thing that go's from the tube to the top of the forks?? cheers shane.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Deal Extreme always have a good selection of high power lights. Here are a few.

Or, these are really good. As much light as you will ever need.

Here are all of their bike lights

I have always found them reliable. The parts take ages to arrive, but they always turn up, eventually. Also, I have never had to pay any duty.

Pob

Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Good link to lights there Tillson :)
When you say ages is it a couple of weeks ages or longer than that?

:D

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
cool bike,where it says alien on your frame front down tube what is that black spring thing that go's from the tube to the top of the forks?? cheers shane.
Its a steering damper to stop you whats called in motorcycle terms pulling a "tank slapper"

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009

A couple of weeks at least, I ordered one for my Proconnect and it took nearer three to arrive....I put it down to the Christmas post....

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008

Funny you should ask that. I ordered an LED ( single CREE not multiple LED) GU10 light bulb on 23 November. It arrived today! In fairness, that is the longest that it has ever taken for an order to arrive and we have had Christmas and all of the snow.

BLACKPANTHER

Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2010
Doncaster.
I thought I was pretty well illuminated, but it seems I may have some serious competition.:eek: I particularly like the jacket!

theskip1

Pedelecer
Mar 4, 2010
sm6
For Xmas, I received an led flashing vest. Since I already had one, I thought I'd make use of my old one on the bike. I can have either On, Flash or strobe.

i dont want to be the wet blanket but haven't you got some of those red lights facing forwards, tut, tut,