IOW Claire

Just Joined
May 9, 2020
Hi, I have been riding ebikes for over 12 years after a worsening medical condition meant that riding an ‘ordinary’ bike was no longer possible. Some days are better than others but riding an ebike has made such a difference to my life - including during lockdown. I am fortunate to live on the IOW and I try to get out on my bike most days. I have had about 8 different ebikes over the years and currently own a Volt Metro with the larger battery. It can easily do about 40 miles (depending on level of assistance and how much I pedal ) and it eats hills, including very steep ones. Earlier this year I became involved in a review of the pubs and cafes on IOW offering charging facilities for ebikes - hope to resume this once lockdown is lifted. :)

Reactions: RobN

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome to the site
Hope your keeping well

martinoermando

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2020
Hi, I have been riding ebikes for over 12 years after a worsening medical condition meant that riding an ‘ordinary’ bike was no longer possible. Some days are better than others but riding an ebike has made such a difference to my life - including during lockdown. I am fortunate to live on the IOW and I try to get out on my bike most days. Nox Vidmate VLC I have had about 8 different ebikes over the years and currently own a Volt Metro with the larger battery. It can easily do about 40 miles (depending on level of assistance and how much I pedal ) and it eats hills, including very steep ones. Earlier this year I became involved in a review of the pubs and cafes on IOW offering charging facilities for ebikes - hope to resume this once lockdown is lifted. :)
Hi welcome to the site

Last edited: