Help! Which Folding Bike For A Newbie

Grebacwhite

Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2020
We get the Rambletta in the second week of October and there is a backlog. I think currently first week in November.
I've got my name down on the pre-order list for one of these, I spent a lot of time looking at different bikes and found the Rambletta to offer the best vfm and ticks all the boxes.
Shame there aren't more owner reviews but ones I've found are very favourable.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I've got my name down on the pre-order list for one of these, I spent a lot of time looking at different bikes and found the Rambletta to offer the best vfm and ticks all the boxes.
Shame there aren't more owner reviews but ones I've found are very favourable.
One could also say that a lack of any bad reviews is also a good point.

boyabouttown

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2016
sheffield
South sheffield, got bike at caravan at moment in hope valley, derbyshire, were down here till next monday. We usually leave bikes at van but can bring it back home or we are at van every weekend with bikes. Your welcome to try it out.

Barnsleyrob

Pedelecer
Jul 20, 2020
South sheffield, got bike at caravan at moment in hope valley, derbyshire, were down here till next monday. We usually leave bikes at van but can bring it back home or we are at van every weekend with bikes. Your welcome to try it out.
For now, I’ve ruled the Rambletta out of the running but thanks anyway.

Barnsleyrob

Pedelecer
Jul 20, 2020
And the winner (finally) is the MiRider. I had a test ride and it was very easy to ride despite 16“ wheels and 40 years since my last bike ride. The assistance was smooth and progressive and they have a dealer not that far from where I live.

it also helps that I quite like the styling. 2 year warranty to boot.