Protecting your ebike investment

geoff967

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2019
Free lunch at Barclays?
Better check small print and all strings attached.
Hi AZ
Thanks for due dose of scepticism and I have checked both documentation and by telephone call today covered outside home so happy days!!!
Policy is now administered by Avoca with a Free phone number so cushty

Reactions: thelarkbox

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Hi AZ
Thanks for due dose of scepticism and I have checked both documentation and by telephone call today covered outside home so happy days!!!
Policy is now administered by Avoca with a Free phone number so cushty
Just a common sense. When bandit is smiling to you and offering something with one hand, better check what is his other hand doing.
...but I will check Barclays next time.

geoff967

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2019
Just a common sense. When bandit is smiling to you and offering something with one hand, better check what is his other hand doing.
...but I will check Barclays next time.
very true but my wife used to work in insurance so was pretty certain we had covered bases but as you say also double check!
She could tell some tales!
When co worker left managers found 50 files just stuffed in old cupboards etc.
Customers just told
Oh you are not covered

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
very true but my wife used to work in insurance so was pretty certain we had covered bases but as you say also double check!
She could tell some tales!
When co worker left managers found 50 files just stuffed in old cupboards etc.
Customers just told
Oh you are not covered
Tell us more insurance stories! We won't tell anyone.

Is third party cover included?

geoff967

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2019
Well we could talk about the gentleman who wanted to claim for 20 Armani suits but had no receipts and was very upset we would not honour his claim.
Apparently racial discrimination despite not even speaking to him prior to refusal
Also an alleged barrister who stated because he was " an officer of the court' he could not be sued and despite his policy having expired 3 months ago he was entitled for it to be paid.
Also plenty who submitted claims within a week of new policy???
How unlucky were they?