Not sure I believe this?

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Wayners

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2023
Gloucester
I was thinking that.
Guess they will slow me down a little but I'd be peddling like the clappers being such a wanted man.

I guess these tank Chinese e-bikes laden with pizza or smoking herbs will grind to a halt though.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
My e-bike has pedals! They won't stop me. At best they can slow me down a little.
;)
I was thinking that.
Guess they will slow me down a little but I'd be peddling like the clappers being such a wanted man.
But you'll never breed.

Tin foil underpants.

portals

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 15, 2022
The device requires line of sight to work...like the man says we still have pedals...stingers would be more effective but the issue for the cops is most ebikes who are running are gone in secs up lanes/parks etc.

Not that I condone running from cops on a 30mph ebike... ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

This is an 1897 Columbia Military Pneumatic Safety Bicycle, it’s been modified for military use with a belt-fed machine gun mounted to the front, and there are a pair of ammunition boxes on the rear cargo tray.

now thats what you call a bell :cool:
Hey guys, after all this talk about bears and mountain lions, I've decided I need some extra protection. I just ordered two of these babies. Do you think five thousand rounds a minute will stop a bear? I wasn't sure either. That's why I figured, just to be on the safe side, I would mount two. But now I need a way of mounting them on either side of my bike. I was thinking I could have a remote trigger on the handlebars so that I don't even have to stop pedalling to blast away.

Last edited:

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
More youtube crap

If they used an EMP it would affect all surrounding vehicles, why do you think it has never been done here or the US.

I have built an EMP gun you can, google it, even a small version can disrupt EVERYTHING near to what you are aiming at there is no such thing as a "directed" EMP unlike a laser.

Ok, fire the EMP at a car or bike, motor vehicle on a secluded country lane with no other vehicles, no houses with computers/tvs etc fine, use one on a road and chaos

You can build a hand held one and kill bikes yourself, then that would be illegal, or cars by standing near them as you walked past, now imagine evs, driverless, they will be banned (emps)

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
More youtube crap

If they used an EMP it would affect all surrounding vehicles, why do you think it has never been done here or the US.

I have built an EMP gun you can, google it, even a small version can disrupt EVERYTHING near to what you are aiming at there is no such thing as a "directed" EMP unlike a laser.

Ok, fire the EMP at a car or bike, motor vehicle on a secluded country lane with no other vehicles, no houses with computers/tvs etc fine, use one on a road and chaos

You can build a hand held one and kill bikes yourself, then that would be illegal, or cars by standing near them as you walked past, now imagine evs, driverless, they will be banned (emps)

If you've built an emp weapon that you think could disable an ebike, try it on your own bike. I guarantee that it won't work.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Not built an emp but did go to skool ;) If such a device were feasible, simply using the same tech/materials employed to direct/target said pulses is all thats needed to shield against it..

a system to kill scooters with all of them Bt 4+ enabled already exists even if still vapor see dutch plans to kill ev's in an accident/incident area.. me thinks some purse string holders are not so tech savy and have been fooled perhaps, by a mobile phone in a cosplay skin. ..

ive already commented this is detector vans for the 2020's..

AGS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2023
Here’s one for Soundwave’s bike.

Simply aim, fire a blank, form a pulse and send out the EMP to the target through the antenna.

IMG_0187.jpeg

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
If you've built an emp weapon that you think could disable an ebike, try it on your own bike. I guarantee that it won't work.

Presses button.

All the lights in the city go out.

Hides under bed