2014 KTM Macina Race 29 - ex Demo bike - £1399

Hi Pedelecs people.

We have a couple of bikes that are demo bikes that were sent to us to use at the NEC show and also use for a couple of months whilst we wait for our 2015 fleet to arrive.

Anyway the time has come to sell these bikes. So this is the first one. Its up on our website for £1699.

But if any of you want it, or know someone who might, we can do it for £1399. Which is a saving of £1200 off the RRP of £2599.99

This is a high end bike!

Full details can be seen here:

http://www.shop.flidistribution.co.uk/p/2014-ktm-macina-race-29-ex-display-bike?pp=12

Bosch Performance drive unit, 29er wheels - so easily converted to 700c tyres if you want to use it on the road and a top Shimano XT / Rockshox build kit.

Its done 300 miles, but all with us, so it'll be provided with a full warranty.

19" bike, so suit someone 5'9" - 6'1" ish depending on how you like your bikes to feel / ride. One only, so get in fast.

email col@flidistribution.co.uk or phone the number in the signature with questions.

Regards
Col

Reactions: EddiePJ

Backin5

Pedelecer
Jan 5, 2014
I had my neo nitro nicked out of my garage last weekend, so I'm in the market for something like this. This looks like a great buy, would I have to collect? If so, where from? I'm in Derby.

I had my neo nitro nicked out of my garage last weekend, so I'm in the market for something like this. This looks like a great buy, would I have to collect? If so, where from? I'm in Derby.
Hi, very sorry our demo bikes don't hang around for long. This bike is / was sold within about 10 minutes of us updating the listing.

so it's sold. Sorry I should have posted sooner.

It actually went to one of our dealers who will be using it as a demo bike.