For Sale 2018 Carerra Crosspath step-thru E-bike - 18” frame.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
See Halfords website for fully detailed specification.
https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/electric-bikes/carrera-crosspath-electric-hybrid-bike-18-20-22-frames
Beautiful bike. Asking £995 - save £600!
The bike was bought in July 2018 for my wife to use, however she has not taken to cycling as we had hoped. The bike has done only 300 miles, and has been garage stored, with the battery kept in the house and charged. Everything operates perfectly, and it is a delight to ride. I have my own Cube E-bike, so the Crosspath is surplus to requirements. It has the Bosch Active Line crank drive motor and a 400Wh battery, giving a range of up to 80 miles. The Purion display has 4 levels of assistance, and also shows speed, mileage (total + trip), and range. Suitable for rider height 5’ 5’’ - 5’ 10”, according to Halfords, although I am 6’ and ride it fine. The bike is pristine, and has never been used in rain or mud. Halfords confirm that the warranty is transferable, (lifetime frame, 2 years electrics), provided proof of purchase available. Full documentation including purchase receipt, charger, and 2 battery keys provided. Cash on collection from Leicester area. For further details/photographs start a conversation using the forum facility.
DSCN0977.JPG

Slartibartfast

Pedelecer
Jan 4, 2019
Halfords don't seem to be able to get the 18"frame any more - I got the last one they had in stock for my wife for Christmas and was told they had to fend off other branches for it. That makes this a rare and desirable bike!

Lovely bike for someone, well built and very smooth. My wife loves hers!

Good luck, someone will get a great bike.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Sounds like you need to get a spare one in! :D
I agree its a great bike. Can't imagine what giant would need a 20" frame!