21 Gear Powabyke Commuter For Sale

Rod Tibbs

Pedelecer
Jun 10, 2008
THIS BIKE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

FOR SALE – POWABYKE 21 GEAR COMMUTER

I have decided it is silly keeping two electric bikes so I am selling my Commuter. Main reason is that I have to push them uphill to get them in the shed and at the age of 74 I am finding the Commuter’s weight just a little too much for me.

This bike is immaculate as can be seen from the picture. It comes with two chargers (one to keep at work), two spare twist grips – these alone cost around £28 each – a spare control unit, another £30 or so, and a spare battery housing.

The bike’s batteries were replaced in April of this year and are giving a full 20 miles upwards range. The batteries in the extra pack, which I acquired as a spare, are useless but at least the pack is there in which to fit new ones.

I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to maintenance so I can rightfully claim the Commuter is in showroom condition. I can send extra pictures to anyone that wants them. It is about two and a half years old and I think £275 would be a fair price for it, especially bearing in mind the additional spares (I am also a belt and braces person!)

Do e mail me on Rodtibbs@AOL.com or ring on 01638 730780. I am based at Newmarket and can deliver up to about eighty miles radius if you pay something towards my petrol. This represents a brilliant way of getting into electric biking at the quality end at a very reasonable figure, about which, incidentally, I am always prepared to talk.

Small powabyke pic.jpg

Last edited: