26" rim + custom spokes

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread but it is what I want ?

I don't think anyone will have second hand rims and custom spokes to hand so this is more a "Help me find/advice" post.....

I think i need a double walled rim MTB and some spokes once i establish what lenth i need so will proberly need to be custom made ?....

So any link's to some good value rims and spokes would be greatly apprieciated, Pahap's you have a favourite vendor who could help ?

Thanks in advance .....:D

D

Deleted member 4366

Catsnapper (Just1bike.com) can provide spokes and 26" rim for any motor. Excellent service and price.
Where are you going to get your motor from and which motor? BMSbattery can supply motors already built, or they can supply the spokes and rims seperately at very low cost.

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
:cool:Thanks, I never knew BMS did seperate bits and pieces i'll check it out....I bought two Mac/Puma motors one was laced (on my bike) and one isn't (off roader bike)...

D

Deleted member 4366

If you buy just the spokes and rim from BMSbattery, the postage will be expensive, but all the stuff there is very cheap, so see if you can find some other things to buy at the same time and then the shipping cost is relatively less. You'll find spokes and rims in the accessories section. You'll need to calculate the spoke length required. Their rims are not the best, but perfectly adequate.

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
Wish i would of searched that site all over before ordering my charger, That accessories section is full of handy cheap stuff.....Thanks for that

Rim and spokes delivered is coming in at around £30, Not bad but can't see that rim getting here round, lol..

bms in the uk would be nice:D

D

Deleted member 4366

I got my 20" rim and spokes from Catsnapper for about that price.