Wisper 806 Torque Trunk Bags

warlord0

Pedelecer
Jan 24, 2024
Midlands
This weekend, I learned an expensive lesson. I need some storage on the bike for little things, the security chain, maybe some spare shoes and pants. I bought a Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX, and the QuickTrack to fit it to the bike with.

The bag arrived first, and the track a day later. Try as I might, I could not find a way to secure the track to the rear rack. There is no room for the fastenings once the battery is fitted. Ok, I returned them both and must find a bag that secures using velcro straps.

The expensive part was that I returned the Topeak bag and had forgotten that I'd put the rim tape and valves in there

I ordered the Rockbros Panier/Trunk bag. It arrived today and I began trying to fit it. Trying to get the velcro straps around the rear rack without fouling the battery was impossible. Looks like I must go all the way under the rack, but then the straps are not long enough.

Good job I have some molle buckles and clasps lying around. With a bit of effort, I got the buckles onto the velcro and the loops on the trunk bag. It's not the best, but it seems to do the job.

Is the 806 rack designed for a specific trunk bag?

IMG_20240317_165009.jpg IMG_20240317_165031.jpg IMG_20240317_165053.jpg

IMG_20240317_165658.jpg