A little bit about our eBike motor repair centre

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Last edited:

Raboa

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2014
Great workshop, skill and professionalism shown in the videos. I wish this company all the best and British engineering a world leader again.

• Agree
Reactions: D C

stevieb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2014
Very impressive!

This business deserves to do well.
They are providing a solution for out of warranty motors.
Can they repair electrical/electronic issues?

It was interesting to hear him say that some motors aren’t designed to be serviced.

The fact that some manufacturers will not supply spares is a disgrace.

It is relatively easy to convince newcomers to the ebike world to buy their first bike.
Once they have a try and become impressed what these bikes are capable of.

BUT , what will become harder to do is to try and get existing ebikers to upgrade or replace their existing bike for a new one.

This is because once you discover how little support is available ( with the exception of this company) when you have an out of warranty issue then things don’t look so attractive.

So manufacturers take note !

Myself and others I know who have been ebiking for years are sticking with the bikes we have at the moment because of this state of affairs.
We won’t be replacing our bike unless our existing ones pack in altogether.

We keep hearing that we should give the industry time because it is relatively new , but come on it’s not that new now is it ?

JPGiant

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2017
West Yorkshire
Superb set-up. I hope they do really well, thoroughly deserved. Ignore the dealers and use this company would be my advice to anyone with a motor problem.
Good Luck .

Reactions: stevieb

Deno

Pedelecer
Jan 24, 2018
Dublin
I have used PLB to rebuild my Bosch CX. I found them (David) very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The motor came back looking and performing like new. I had a query post fitting the motor back in the bike which was responded to very quickly and expertly. These guys know their stuff and it shows. I would happily use them again.

Related Articles

Advertisers